ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Uncle Jed'd fired nearly half his footballs team this morning :eyes:.
giphy.gif

Holy chit, man!!! This is fan-effin-tastic!!!

Yankees...gone. Eff the Yankees and all of their fans.
St. Louis Cardinals...gone = No delusional Cards fans. Eff them too.
UofL basketball program is in the middle of another shite storm. Eff them three.
Mean Machine knocked off the last remaining undefeated fantastical football team and is primed for it's annual championship run.

Then...just like clockwork...when all seems to be right within the sports world...the sports gods go and take a huge dump on the parade...and don't even have the common decency to oblige us with a courtesy flush. Does this story that Skal is not going to be eligible have any legs?
Time is a flat circle ... or ... KS is a broken record.

It’s cold outside ... and I love it.

Missed BBM last night but got to watch it on DVR. Only the best parts. Watched a couple of the gals walk out, watched dumbass Mitchell dance. Watched the guys get introduced and then watched the 3 point contest.

Big time marching band events the next three weeks. Hoping for three wins for my senior.

Something tells me that Trump is going to say something awful today about McGrath. Should be a hoot.

Football team goes 4-2 after the bye week. I’ll take it. Georgia and someone we shouldn’t lose to. Hope it’s not UofL.

Y’all stay cool.

On a related note, it looks like my experiment to give the Undistinguished League a fighting chance by leaving off three positions was a complete failure. Apparently pride doth indeed cometh beforeth a falleth.

<> Week 11 is just around the corner...

<> ⚾️ As the MLB playoffs continue...without the Yankees of course...I am once again reminded of how insanely long the professional baseball season is...although it's never quite as long for delusional Yankees fans as it is for fans of the more successful teams. ⚾️

<> Life continues to get in the way of me relaxing.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Thought for a comedy sketch. 43 year old me is sitting down with my baseball cards and tossing each one into one of three piles:Coach - Dead - Disgraced. Would be a hoot for 35-50 year old white guys.

Still Fall, still brisk, baby.

Playoffs suck right now. Get to the Series and I'll pick up in game 3. Still can't watch an entire early-seaons NBA game. They're some of the best athletes in the world, but I just don't find it exciting. Saturdays and Sundays are the only things going on, sports wise.Need some CBB.

Kid's band is killing it. Others are closing on them though. These kids do things I could never imagine. Even if you think band is for dorks/queers, you should check out some videos in the next few weeks. I'll post some, but won't tell the world which one is 'mine'.

Thinking about just showing up at the Vandy game and seeing what happens with tix, but probably won't 'cause I'm lazy.

Y'all stay cool.

We called them "band wallies" when I was in HS. But I had many friends in band and also occasionally took advantage of the anatomically correct statement made by Kooky above about females in band...especially the two smoking hot majorettes.

Reactions: UKGrad93
It’s time for a change.

Sometimes the herd needs to be thinned.

It’s science.

You know what I’m talking about, and even if the idea is initially abhorrent, deep down you know you agree.

It’s time for a real-life Purge, interstate-style. Yes. We. Can.

We all (the intelligent and courteous among us anyway) know the problem...it’s a cliche at this point...say it with me as I type...Slow left-lane drivers (SLLDs) clogging our nation’s highways make EVERYONE’S driving experience needlessly suffer.

The solution: Allowing intelligent, normal, read: GOOD, drivers to legally — fatally — shoot SLLDs on sight, without fear of criminal or civil prosecution. I know this may sound harsh, but it has to be done. We as a society cannot allow this affront to basic human decency to continue any longer.

Multiple tags could be purchased (similar to deer or alligator tags, for instance), at say $200 apiece. Video proof in the form of dash cam footage would be required, of course. This footage could be uploaded to a central agency which, after checking that the “hunter” had a valid current tag, would then issue an immediate “approval” signal to the hunter that he was a “GO” for termination. BOOM! one less GDMFCS STUPID SOB mucking along at 70.5 mph in the GDMF fast lane.

It wouldn’t take long for people to get the message. Either they’d wise up and GTFO (over, not out), or they’d be too stupid to see their fellow idiots getting purged, in which case they’d soon be gone too.

Let’s get this done.

Last edited:
It’s time for a change.

Sometimes the herd needs to be thinned.

It’s science.

You know what I’m talking about, and even if the idea is initially abhorrent, deep down you know you agree.

It’s time for a real-life Purge, interstate-style. Yes. We. Can.

We all (the intelligent and courteous among us anyway) know the problem...it’s a cliche at this point...say it with me as I type...Slow left-lane drivers (SLLDs) clogging our nation’s highways make EVERYONE’S driving experience needlessly suffer.

The solution: Allowing intelligent, normal, read: GOOD, drivers to legally — fatally — shoot SLLDs on sight, without fear of criminal or civil prosecution. I know this may sound harsh, but it has to be done. We as a society cannot allow this affront to basic human decency to continue any longer.

Multiple tags could be purchased (similar to deer or alligator tags, for instance), at say $200 apiece. Video proof in the form of dash cam footage would be required, of course. This footage could be uploaded to a central agency which, after checking that the “hunter” had a valid current tag, would then issue an immediate “approval” signal to the hunter that he was a “GO” for termination. BOOM! one less GDMFCS STUPID SOB mucking along at 70.5 mph in the GDMF fast lane.

It wouldn’t take long for people to get the message. Either they’d wise up and GTFO (over, not out), or they’d be too stupid to see their fellow idiots getting purged, in which case they’d soon be gone too.

Let’s get this done.
[laughing]

Translation: Some silly SOB almost ran me off the road

18 total passing yards for the entire game. EIGHTEEN??? Are you effing kidding me???

That's unreal. That's pee wee football passing stats. Actually, these days that's worse than 99.9% of pee wee team passing stats.

Vandy must really suck to lose to a team that puts up those kind of passing numbers. I didn't see the game but i know enough sight unseen to know that Vandy must really, really suck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT