ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Hey guys, what's the FFLOUG single game scoring record? Mine, right? 189 points, right?

One. Hundred. Eighty. Nine. Points.

giphy.gif

I had about 90something. Almost 100 less than you, and I still won because I play real hard-nosed SEC style football. :rolleyes:

(my team is garbage, but they try hard. Really psyched to be 2-2. One game at a time)

That’s a game Stephen Johnson loves to win. Terry straight up shit himself all night.

I won’t even mention our damn kicker with max 40 yard range. We have a freshman kicker with supposed 60yd range...how bad must he suck????

All that said....man TX A&M sucks ass. They took an easy 10+ win and gave it away with awful play.

Finish 8-4 and lose a bowl. Mark gets a raise and then we really suck ass next year when all of our defense graduates.

I hope Kook got out of there after throwing the pizza.

Where was Stevie Johnson when we needed him?

Terry had indecision tonight. Bad play calling and no 2 min offense to try to win in regulation. No guts to go for 2 after our defense score a td.

Memories of Stoops calling a timeout to ice his own kicker a few years ago.

That’s a game Stephen Johnson loves to win. Terry straight up shit himself all night.

I won’t even mention our damn kicker with max 40 yard range. We have a freshman kicker with supposed 60yd range...how bad must he suck????

All that said....man TX A&M sucks ass. They took an easy 10+ win and gave it away with awful play.

Finish 8-4 and lose a bowl. Mark gets a raise and then we really suck ass next year when all of our defense graduates.
If not mentioned on broadcast, our kicker was kicking into a stiff wind.

Terry is a piece of kaka.

I hope Kook got out of there after throwing the pizza.

Where was Stevie Johnson when we needed him?

Terry had indecision tonight. Bad play calling and no 2 min offense to try to win in regulation. No guts to go for 2 after our defense score a td.

Memories of Stoops calling a timeout to ice his own kicker a few years ago.
The whole A&M atmosphere is this giant choreographed farce. Felt like sitting on the set of the Truman show.

Eff them.

I winged my pie slice at one of those soda fountain queerboys but hit Lassie.

A@m lost by 2 to the top 4 back to back championship game member Clemson and by far gave Bama their best contest all year. They are loaded with 4 star talent and hAve easily a top 5 hardest to play in stadium in the country. And we lost in ot to go 5-1. Stoops is stoops. But Damn. Plus this more zen approach to posting this after the Fact is made much easier now that i waited a while and am now doing so from my hot tub located in my back yard. We will be 10-2. Going into bowl season. Let that sink in. Beer is good.

So did we forget Benny was on our roster? Did we forget we averages about 4 yards or so per carry and we only needed two?

I would rather Gran come out and say I was black out drunk and forgot my play calls and just winged it.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Plus this more zen approach to posting this after the Fact is made much easier now that i waited a while and am now doing so from my hot tub located in my back yard. We will be 10-2. Going into bowl season. Let that sink in. Beer is good.

Hell yea buddy, you’re right. But I don’t have a hot tub and I’m still pissed.

Man our D is something else, though. It’s really hard to lose when you play D like we do.

ADVERTISEMENT