ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Cubs and Cards are out, so whoever wins (except for Red Sox) is a win for humanity.
tenor.gif

You should know better Mash.

I wonder what the stats are on missing a fg in the first overtime. Has to be rare.

Well I didn’t. I’m not used to losing football games this year...didn’t handle this loss well.

Now fantasy is another story. However, looks like I’m only going to get beat by about 60 points this week. You’re welcome.

Cats looked stout on defense Saturday. They could have/should have called holding on A&M's offensive line at least 6 or 7 times. I'm talking blatant holding. Which would have made the defensive effort even more impressive.

Difficult when you have no passing game whatsoever. I don't care who you are or who you are playing. Couple that with the fact that Snell didn't get near enough touches and you have a complete disaster on that side of the football. Which in turn keeps your defense on the field a lot longer than they should be.

I mean 3rd and short with the game on the line...and you don't give it to Snell? Instead you put it in the hands of the guy who hasn't been able to generate a passing game all day...and expect him to complete a pass for a game saving first down??? WTF???

We gave that game to A&M. Still impressed with what this team has accomplished thus far. And very impressed with what the defense did on Saturday. But we gave one away...and that sucks donkey schlongs.

Hope you had a good time, Kooky.

Have you been gang stalked? I'm currently being gang stalked.

Seriously, though. Today was like a real life version of Paperboy where anywhere I went, someone was doing something to impede my path. Weirdest was a hot dog cart falling over right in front me and all of the shit going everywhere. Vendor man only seemed slightly concerned. You know why? Because he was more concerned with GANG STALKING THE HELL OUT OF ME, OBVIOUSLY!

-I'm in first in my fantastical football league. Would certainly murder funky's gang of rejects.

Last edited:
Gang stalked >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gang raped.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Gang stalked >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gang raped.
I could use a lil raping (from a bunch of chicks, mind you).

Not sure what Boone was thinking by bringing in Lance Lynn. Lynn is the human white flag.

Also, the catcher pitched... exactly how Cashman designed the bullpen.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Fat boy CC crying about the ump after getting rocked in just 3 innings of work sums up the Yanks and their fans perfectly.

Nobody is surprised by this outcome. The Yankees choked. They always choke. But the way they did it this time was pretty sweet. Lost two at home...including a 16-1 azz whipping [laughing]. And their fans will whine and moan and tell us about "next season being their year". The Yanks will go buy some more really expensive players for next season...and then they will choke again. And the insufferable fans will whine and moan yet again.

Rinse. Repeat.

ADVERTISEMENT