ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Hey. We have about 4 teams full that don't ever get checked. That's 4 teams of players whose points are just wasting away. If you want to win a tainted championship, then be that dude. You gotta beat the best to be the best. We knew up front that ghost and herod and willy wouldn't be playing and they stayed in the draft somehow. See a need, fill a need, I say.

Dear Wildcat friends,

Can't we all just get along?
BronzeLinedAlleycat-small.gif

Hey. We have about 4 teams full that don't ever get checked. That's 4 teams of players whose points are just wasting away. If you want to win a tainted championship, then be that dude. You gotta beat the best to be the best. We knew up front that ghost and herod and willy wouldn't be playing and they stayed in the draft somehow. See a need, fill a need, I say.
V
E
T
O

Tell you what Funk, try to beat me this year without collusion. I’ll stop being insufferable (unlike some participants in NOB FFL).

It’s believable if you have faith.

No Lucy.
C'mon, man. Shheeeeiiit...ain't no way you thought they were gonna score a TD when that drive started on our own 19 with a minute and change on the ol' chronometer.

Like me, you were on the edge of your seat hoping for it. Cheering for it. Yelling at the TV screen for it. But deep down...and really not even that deep...the way our offense had played all day...you pretty much knew that the drive would sputter ending in a sack or a pass completed to a WR who gets tackled on the 1 yard line as time expires or more than likely ending with another INT.

I ain't buying it.

Best team won the World Series but I didn’t watch the ending. Staring at David Price’s ugly mug for 6 innings was enough. He’s uglier that the herpes sore that Scott Williamson had back in the early 2000s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT