ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Thought this might be a #metoo moment...but as this "after waxing" photo portrays, apparently Michael really enjoyed the experience.

micheal_jackson_wax_dc_01_wenn5503295.jpg

Big effin game tonight at Krogerwealth. Biiiiiiiiiiig mother effin game. Time to prove that this ish ain't no fluke. Punch em in the mouth from the get go and don't let up or back down one mother effin inch.

Also, I'm thinking they shouldn't even allow Mitchy in the gates. His mere presence could eff up the mojo. Just let him watch the game on tv while sipping on a fruity drink in one of the ghey bars in Lextown.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Big effin game tonight at Krogerwealth. Biiiiiiiiiiig mother effin game. Time to prove that this ish ain't no fluke. Punch em in the mouth from the get go and don't let up or back down one mother effin inch.

Also, I'm thinking they shouldn't even allow Mitchy in the gates. His mere presence could eff up the mojo. Just let him watch the game on tv while sipping on a fruity drink in one of the ghey bars in Lextown.
Nope. He’s gotta be there with his dry fit polo buttoned up, smiling his toothy smile and occasional scowling at drunk students.

If you look very closely, he has the same hair as Quickley does. No one noticed because nobody would be surprised if he just looked like that one day.

You didn’t “whiten” him up? He’s ghostly aids grey pale. Guess he just stays in the gym putting that work in, yo.

It’s awesome anticipating big football games.

Mitch can give himself a raise idgas.

41-0 college football champs baby

Just yesterday the Cats were -1.5 favorite. Now they are a +1.5 dog.

Not that it matters but I like being the underdog. With all of the hype the Cats have gotten from the national media this past week about breaking into the Top 20 and such...maybe being the dog can add a little motivation...you know..."they still don't respect us" type stuff.

Go Cats!
#Rise
#WhyNot?
#WeDontNeedNoWater
#LetTheCouchesBurn

Anyone in here ever hear of this thing called Kentucky football?

#fearwhatyoudontunderstand

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT