ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

i-refuse-to-read-anything-about-schlitterbahn-beca

[laughing]

I've only visited Schlitterbahn once. Happened way back in 2000. My daughter visited that summer from KY. She got lost. Scared the heck outta me. Got sunburned really bad.

Last edited:
I don’t know if it translated on tv, but the crowd was good. Pretty full and loud. There were empty seats, but no many and not many State fans that I could see. Amazing, especially considering the shitty weather.

When State had the ball on the 25 yd. line to start the 4th qtr and we backed them up, that was huge.

People were cheering on the way out of the stadium.
That was undoubtedly the greatest defensive stand I've ever seen from Wildcat football in this era. Absolutely amazing. Cats truly manhandled the Dogs during that series and ultimately embarrassed them.

I'll bet the place was electric.

Hoping there is more to come.

I know it's a cliche/fashionable to talk about bad drivers, but seriously, WTF is up with northern Kentucky drivers? Went to Cincinnati last weekend for a softball tourney and geez-o'-man those idiotic jackasses made Illinois drivers look like the most intelligent and courteous on the planet.

Get your shit together, Norkies.

Last edited:
Completely random thoughts of a maniac:

• Saddle River Inn Friday night, tasting menu
  • Smoking a Pork butt Saturday morning
  • I hate my job
  • Tomorrow cleaning some ghetto park in Harlem with office
  • Trying to start my own office... feelers are out there.
  • Cats MUST beat USC. MUST. In my heart of hearts, I think we get whooped this week. 32-14.
  • Older son is doing well in High School... whew.
  • Little guy is hating kindergarten... boo.
  • Insurance check for pool disaster still hasn’t arrived
  • I need sleep
  • Gulls4eva

I know it's a cliche/fashionable to talk about bad drivers, but seriously, WTF is up with northern Kentucky drivers? Went to Cincinnati last weekend for a softball tourney and geez-o'-man those idiotic jackasses made Illinois drivers look like the most intelligent and courteous on the planet.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA NOW

You have to remember that we unfortunately have many, many Ohioans traveling our roads on a daily basis. The vehicular ineptitude bleeds over the river and there is nothing we can do about it.

Just spent two days up there for work. I fully agree with your opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT