ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

As my luck would have it, my insurance won’t cover it. I have to rely on my piece of shit neighbor to proactively claim my losses on his insurance -as if I slipped and fell down his stairs.

My loss will be close to $40-50k.

PREVIOUS LIFE: I was one of those protesting Indian(dot) dudes at the sea making sea salt... getting clubbed by British officers as I was politely being civil disobedient.

sometimes murder seems like an option? no?

As my luck would have it, my insurance won’t cover it. I have to rely on my piece of shit neighbor to proactively claim my losses on his insurance -as if I slipped and fell down his stairs.

PREVIOUS LIFE: I was one of those protesting Indian(dot) dudes at the sea making sea salt... getting clubbed by British officers as I was politely being civil disobedient.

c584ed6b0db0a45d398316b619170b5f.gif
Damn brother. Was afraid of that. Really hope you don't get left holding the bag. Guess you could sue?

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Tomm marks the one year anniversary of me finding out about having the whole colon cancer thing. Made it one year and counting ****ers

Congrats man. Keep on keeping on.

Holy cow. If they don’t do the right thing I can ship you some Blue Bell and you can kill em with kindness and a bit of listeria.

**Currently licking knife...**

Patience was something I learned early in my happy, colorful Hillbilly life

I was the youngest of 6 with a 9 year gap between me and my closest subling

Since my 4 older brothers were always busy smoking Doobies and being UT fans.....I wound up spending a lot of imaginative time with my mildly mentally retarded sister

(DONT STARE! She as born NORMAL but spinal meningitis boiled her brain a LONNNG time ago.....so she was...........SIMPLE)

Anywho -- after I finished 4th grade and Ellen Meyers Elementary School was in my academic rear view window....I had to put some thought into what Would Be Done that summer

So I decided to make up a fake pop star and convince my sister that not ONLY was he real.....but she'd always liked him ....ANNNNNND he was coming to Tazwell to play a benefit concert for the drunken crash-derby drivers down there,.......of which my uncle was an infamous member

So that's how ESTABAN "ELICKMAN" was born

After 3 weeks of casual social references over an episode of The Rockford Files or The Brady Bunch ... I ramped it up with the Sly and Knowing looks that indicated I KNEW she had a crush on ESTABAN ELICKMAN

I kept adding details and made sure she remembered that he looked like the poster of Eric Estrada that was on her door -- and THEN I came in one day from trying to set a gasoline can on fire and dropped the DAMN BOMB on her that ESTABAN and his ENTIRE 12 piece Blues-Rumba band was coming to our County Seat .....

......this is where I'd run out of room on the limb of course and had to break it to her the next day that he'd actually DIED en route after his tour bus driver ran off the Pinnacle Road.....

Well

....that shit was FUNNNNNN-EEEEE to ME
eventually it was to HER too

So SMILE:fire:

At least you got your promotion or whatever.

24.5 yrs building the perfect resume. Outstanding references. Interviewed well. All undone by an unhappy bitch coworker.
I can control only what I can control... I master what drives me. There’s that...
The shit that details me is random, catastrophic bad luck.

Maddening.

At least you got your promotion or whatever.

24.5 yrs building the perfect resume. Outstanding references. Interviewed well. All undone by an unhappy bitch coworker.
Sorry to hear. It totally sucks. Very frustrating.

The office politics thing can be very unforgiving. I've certainly made a couple enemies during my 8 years so far with this organization. One manager, in particular, may soon interview for an open director position and supervise my section. If that happens, I'll look hard for another position within our organization.

Good luck and my advice is take another road trip.

Went our drinking with my boy, Chops last night.

4 neat 1792’s. First time I had.. pretty fuggin good.

Want more.

They’ve been talking about this hurricane for three days and it’s still hundreds of miles away. Just a reminder that Hawai’i is a long ass way away from the lower 48.

They’ve been talking about this hurricane for three days and it’s still hundreds of miles away. Just a reminder that Hawai’i is a long ass way away from the lower 48.
HICatFan is offline. His ass trapped on that island. Maybe he can gif that thing away

My town is filled with idiot children that can’t drive.

I always eat stuff I drop on my floor. Builds up the immune system so I can be strong as ox.

Lady at White Castle gave me 20% off ;)

If we don’t win number gd nine this year, Mitch has to go.

1. May the illegal who killed the girl in Iowa be raped by Tyrone to extreme proportions.

2. I found out earlier this week from 2nd grade spelling bee champion al sharpton, that I’ve been spelling respect wrong my whole life. I had no idea it’s rispict.

3. Anyone else notice the influx of interracial couples on commercials as of late? Those in advertising want to make sure no one is left out and to keep everything pc. I have no problem with who dates who. Love is love, but they are trying too hard. I’m waiting on them to show same sex couples next in tv commercials

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT