ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Mitch will see to it that we are a 4 seed out west.
1. May the illegal who killed the girl in Iowa be raped by Tyrone to extreme proportions.

2. I found out earlier this week from 2nd grade spelling bee champion al sharpton, that I’ve been spelling respect wrong my whole life. I had no idea it’s rispict.

3. Anyone else notice the influx of interracial couples on commercials as of late? Those in advertising want to make sure no one is left out and to keep everything pc. I have no problem with who dates who. Love is love, but they are trying too hard. I’m waiting on them to show same sex couples next in tv commercials
#3 already happened. Google it.

Mitch will see to it that we are a 4 seed out west.

#3 already happened. Google it.
I must of missed it. I was looking for one where they are actually trying to sell some type of product/service. I saw the pro gay ads but not one as an advertisement

Well. So much for our O-Line.
Yeah...but...but...ummmm...hey, look what fans get to do at Kroger Field this season11111!!!!!11111

Help pick pregame music: Fans will be able to choose songs to play during pregame at Kroger Field from a pre-selected arrangement. Fans can download the RockBot app and pick songs, which will then appear on the video board along with a “coming up” section

Woooohoooo!!!!!

#Rise!!!!!

0023-500x500.png
5HF.gif

Reactions: Mashburned
And they still won’t fire Mitch even though this is clearly his fault.

This is pure bs. We lost our best DL to cancer??? and now our LT before the season starts.

If Lynn Bowden was smart he would’ve transferred.

Last edited:
Now that UK football is over you losers are getting my full attention in fantasy. I’m drafting Brett Favre and Emmitt Smith. Giving y’all CTE right up the ass.

*i meant to type “would’ve” but y’all understood what I was saying. Lynn Bowden is on drugs. I like him tho. He seems poised to make a big sophomore splash. Too bad he’s doing it at Kentucky.

And gd BE A GOOD FAN AND PICK A SONG VIA OUR STUPD APP. YOUR CHOICES ARE:

1. MONY MONY!
2. COTTON EYED JOE!
3. SHE THINKS MY TRACTORS SEXY!
4. RASBERRY BERET!

F you, Mitch. Ain’t picking crap.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
There's still time for dudes to blow out their knees in preseason, Austin, like our beloved Cats one week before the actual season. Recommend delaying the draft until 10 AM on Labor Day which is what my terrible group is doing this year because the commish is a bigtime stubborn shithead of a person about this stuff. Impeachment next year.

<> Not real happy with all of my picks from last night's draft but I'm not the least bit worried about repeating as your humble champion...basically because of the overall general lack of competition.

<> Still think it's hilarious that I got the #1 pick. [roll]If LEK were still around he would be livid. [roll]

<> Had to run outside (literally) right in the middle of the draft to chase down my dog who had bolted on my daughter to chase after a deer. There I was drafting on my office computer and minding my own business when I saw a buck running through the back yard and I thought "cool that looks like about a 10 pointer". But then panic set in when immediately thereafter I saw my dog (fastest dog in the NOB) giving chase...followed by my daughter and her flailing arms and lanky gait. Would have been a very funny scene if it were in a movie or something. But reality set in so I quickly grabbed my cell phone and took off...shirtless and shoeless and yelling at my mutt all whilst trying to log into the draft via the mobile app so I wouldn't miss my next pick. Finally got the mutt's attention and was able to recall her. And logged onto the draft in time for my next pick.

My new neighbor saw the whole thing and was laughing his head off. He walked over and said, "why the cell phone? Were you trying to text your dog to come back?" But after my explanation he eventually understood...because apparently the entire free world plays fantastical foosball.

<><><>ShineOnYouCrazyDiamonds<><><>

Your QB is an old man. He's gonna get his hip broken.
There is iron in 93's words on foosball.

I actually think this is going to be Brady's worst year in a long time...maybe ever. Fantasy wise and reality wise. His supporting cast is depleted and banged up. O line ain't what it used to be. And I do believe this to be the year where age catches up to old man river. He will miss some games this year due to injury...might even have a season ender. Pats will still wind up winnning the division because it's full of horrible teams. But they won't be making a trip to the SB this season. This is the season Ol' Billy begins to regret letting Garappolo walk.

However, I have a righteous black dude named JuJu who offsets ANY/ALL honkyness on my squad.

Learn balance and circle of life issues.
Exactly.

For instance, my roster includes one each of: Marquise, Tyreek (no typo...two "e"'s) and Lamar.

But at the same time includes 3 black dudes named: Will, Todd, and Ronald. (Probably the only black dudes named Todd and Ronald in the entire universe and beyond)

Balance. Circle of life. Whatnot. So. Forth.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
"OK, listen, alright? Brad? Are you listening? OK. Here's the thing...I can't coach you. You won't let me. What? You won't, alright? OK. You really want to play basketball, I think. I don't know...Ellen said so? OK. We got it. We will deal with it. There's this thing elsewhere...I hear it's wild and the kids are like what?!?! What is this?!? So you know, go get away from my team and get skills or whatever they are selling and just get away."

- I DARE him to put up one of those ridiculous shots in a meaningful point in a real game. Cal will write him out of the will. Having said that, there is a pretty good DII/DIII player in that D1 jersey. Has no business being on the court. Cameron Mills was a walk on. Ravi Moss was a walk on. Nehemiah “Junior” Braddy was a walk on. Brad/Pulliam/David/Lanter/Malone/et al. are just dudes who have played basketball at some point.

- Want to clear something up. I hope Tom Brady loses every game he ever plays for the rest of his life. Doesn’t mean he can’t go 300 yds and 4 TDS per game doing it.

- Don’t care for the excitement surrounding the football team lately. In for a big letdown, I’m afraid.

- Who invented working?

- It’s hot. Glad I mowed early.

- keep it classy, NOB

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT