ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

I guess I need to add "disgruntled" to mav's file also...no, wait a minute...one, two, three...twenty five...

Yeah, never mind. That's already in his file...all over his file really. In fact, it is the most frequent word found in his file.

Reactions: -Mav-
Running home from work to attend 8th grade graduation of the eldest Kook spawn. He won the Republican Club award for $250 already and hope he wins big cash prizes this evening.

I cannot have a child in High School and be so young.

Friday, my small fry graduates from Day Care.

Heady times, I tell ya.

Monster Q 2 this Sunday.

• Prime Angus Brisket being smoked along with other stuff...
  • Alabama Juicy Lucy & Grape Jelly Burgers
  • Buttermilk brined Chicken thighs.

I'm jonesing real bad like for a microwaved Snickers.

tyrone-biggums-gif-15.gif

While this is probably true...I suspect Nick Richards will be a much improved player this season. In fact, he is my front runner for MIP.

Of course that's not much of a prediction considering the fact that he has nowhere to go but up...but the point remains.
I think those honors will go to Earned. He’s gonna get some run after the Cats humiliate bitches the first 30 minutes erry game... he may even prove he can hit some shots.

Richards’ glaring shortcomings are not improvable. Even if Madge dunks those stone hands in Palmolive for a year, they still will be rocks. He needs a haircut and a tennis ball machine endlessly firing at him like a howitzer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
. He needs a haircut and a tennis ball machine endlessly firing at him like a howitzer.

Lol :100points:

Far as I’m concerned, nick just lost his spot when Reid signed on (Reid, you did sign on RIGHT??).

Cal will play it cool and make sure everyone gets minutes, keep morale high, but come tourny/winning time, nick’s ass will be on that bench just like it was last year during winning time....cept we didn’t win, so idfk...

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
All good points, kooky. But some of that is just being a frosh. We forget sometimes that some players need time to adjust to the college game. Not everyone is ready immediately to step into that spotlight and be a stud one and done kid.

Now, I'm not saying that Nick will set the world on fire...but I saw some glimpses of potential. And he shot over 60% from the field (given they were all 2' or closer but still) and he shot 70% from the stripe. Which isn't great...but it's pretty good for a big man with no hands.

He will be a much improved player this year with a year under his belt. He will be a contributor...and yes mash...I think he will be a contributor down the stretch as well.

Nick Richards being a subject of the upcoming LBJ documentary cracks me up. I can't stand that jamaican mfer.

Still some seats available on the Nick Richards bandwagon. Dude is going to crush and here’s why. Since we’re gonna just roll teams and wear them out by being so good at basketball, by the under 12 timeout they’ll put in their second team and who will hop up off the bench?

Nicholas M. F. Richards

12 and 10 easy.

Neither one is correct. It's Jerry Reed.

220px-Jerry_Reed_promo_photo.png
That would be awesome! Could you imagine him trash talkin' the refs and other players?

"He about as crazy as you are ugly!" - to opposing player about a ref making a bad call

"You better flip-flop back here and gimme' a hand, son, or we gonna be in a heap of trouble." - to a teammate when he needs help on defense.

That would be awesome! Could you imagine him trash talkin' the refs and other players?

"He about as crazy as you are ugly!" - to opposing player about a ref making a bad call

"You better flip-flop back here and gimme' a hand, son, or we gonna be in a heap of trouble." - to a teammate when he needs help on defense.
[laughing]

Still some seats available on the Nick Richards bandwagon. Dude is going to crush and here’s why. Since we’re gonna just roll teams and wear them out by being so good at basketball, by the under 12 timeout they’ll put in their second team and who will hop up off the bench?

Nicholas M. F. Richards

12 and 10 easy.
You spelled B-Rad Calipizzle wrong.

Hell I thought Lyndon Johnson died years ago -- WTF is he doing making documentaries on our dork big men?

220px-37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg

That dude was amazing, as are all Southwest Texas State (now: Texas State) grads, including George Strait. (AustinTXCat also holds a BA from the same alma mater. [smoke])

- He's been accused of killing Kennedy.

- He's (allegedly) banged numerous hoes at the Driskill Hotel in ATX.

A freaking legend.

I know nothing about Vietnam.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT