ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

There is no way we don’t go 40-0 with Travis Reid.
There are lots of way that we don’t go 40-0 but we should have a pretty decent shot at it if Rick Nichards can play worth a damn at all. Nice to have Montgomery but he’s a freshman and will be infuriating at times, I’m guessing. Need Richards to be able to come in and be serviceable off the bench.

Who is at SF besides Johnson? Herro when we play small ball?

No way funk. 40-0. Hell 50-0 if nick Richards plays less than 5mpg and we get Reid.

Nick Richards should go join the volleyball team.

Reactions: -Mav-
I don’t think Herro is playing much. I think him and Quade battle for that last guard spot. And we ain’t fn platooning, this ain’t for funsies. I think Cal has gotten his swagger back.

Idk squat. Don’t really even know who’s on our team.

Rick Nichardson
Jamal Barkley
peejay warshington
B-rad
The dumber of Pulliam/David walkon
Payne’s kid
Emmanuel Quickness
Ass-ton Hager
Kenyon Johnson
Quaid Greene
Taylor Hero
eejay Montgomery Ward
And hopefully Travis Reed

Reactions: Mashburned
Well Montgomery and Peejay will spend some time at 3. Cal’s already been talking about him shooting 3’s....just like he talked about last year BEFORE PJ WENT 2-28488483 FROM THE DAMN FREE THROW LINE.

But he does need to expand his game like Patrick Patterson did.

We really need Travis, though.

-'Ella we for sports...cards pullout a shutout yest. (1 - 2 for series) vs them nasty cubbies, soccer world all tipdyturvy WTF Brazil??? And the open is fulla SMGDH moments.

- 96° expected here in STL today. As I've said months ago when the wind chill was minus-10 drgrees here...WhyTF aren't we living sopemlace more tropical, where there's a fine breeze flow'n off some major water body, pref. with major waves crashing in. Smh

- wrote another of my stupid/silly songs recently and just by-chance entered its title into Google and l&b it directs to a comedy/music troupe who performs for the military, schools etc. I just submitted my LinkedIN addy and interest in joining. Hopefully I'll be making a career change shortly. I'll keep ya posted if anyone gaf...have a good1 bbn

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Not enough milfs at the neighborhood pool. Waaaaay too many fatties.

Wtf happened to self consciousness about bodies?!

Fat acceptance is killing this great nation
fat.jpg

Last edited:
Played golf today. Didn't mind getting up early for the 8:05 tee time because it was hot AF today. Shot a 91...which is good considering how little I have played this year, the course difficulty, the fact that I didn't pull a "Mickelson" and hit my ball while it's still rolling on the green, and the fact that it was hot AF.

Beautiful golf course with 3 greens overlooking the ocean. Played for free. I have known this golf pro for many moons. I offered to buy him and his wife dinner later this week. He accepted the invitation to dinner but declined my offer to pay. But I will be sure the waitress brings me the check.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Played golf today. Didn't mind getting up early for the 8:05 tee time because it was hot AF today. Shot a 91...which is good considering how little I have played this year, the course difficulty, the fact that I didn't pull a "Mickelson" and hit my ball while it's still rolling on the green, and the fact that it was hot AF.

Beautiful golf course with 3 greens overlooking the ocean. Played for free. I have known this golf pro for many moons. I offered to buy him and his wife dinner later this week. He accepted the invitation to dinner but declined my offer to pay. But I will be sure the waitress brings me the check.
You in Miami?

Not cranky, brother...just cautious. Since the whole schpeerz ordeal went down I haven't been as keen on sharing too much personal info with my Wildcat friends.

Would be happy to share such info with several of you personally. Especially you @Kooky Kats and mav whom I have met personally and enjoyed our short time together. And I'm sure most if not all who post here are good people as well. But the lurkers and whatnot...who knows what lurks amongst the lurkers.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Not cranky, brother...just cautious. Since the whole schpeerz ordeal went down I haven't been as keen on sharing too much personal info with my Wildcat friends.

Would be happy to share such info with several of you personally. Especially you @Kooky Kats and mav whom I have met personally and enjoyed our short time together. And I'm sure most if not all who post here are good people as well. But the lurkers and whatnot...who knows what lurks amongst the lurkers.
Agreed. Yooz good people.

The item I learned from the Shpeiherz ordeal is that you can’t be a complete dick to people. Folks are weird and butthurt. If people piss me off or are shitposters they are on auto-ignore. They disappear.

Trolling isn’t a “thing” anymore, except with Glen(n).

So glad Jason is killing it to spite the coont who disrupted his livelihood over this Petrafest message board.

Padres, Oceanfront Golf, Porsche, hoops in Europe... that’s enough for these idiots.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
I find it humorous that every time I go on vacation I think of dolphin sex. Hahahaha

Because I was on vacation a few years ago when that whole conversation...which was about 4 pages long...took place.

That was old school d-league days. Back when times were much simpler but we had to work harder. Tje interwebz was slower back then and we had to post uphill both ways...barefoot. And we never complained.

Reactions: -Mav-
I think I’ve mentioned it before, but I also invented the concept of the “<Insert Subject Here> For Dummies” line of books and I haven’t seen one cent in royalties.

My last year in school — 19 gasp 91 — I wrote/called to three or four publishers (that’s right all you lurking millennial rubes, back then we didn’t have your fancy emails) before I graduated asking if they knew of any basic books on finance/investing. I even said, and I quote myself, “Basically I’m looking for something like ‘Investing For Complete Morons.’”

Six months later the Dummies books exploded onto the scene. Twenty-seven years later I’m posting on the Catpaw instead of being hand-fed half-melted Snickerses by multiple big-hootered babes on my own private island. C’est la friggin vie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT