ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

That clip reminds of when Kramer took karate with those kids [laughing]

giphy.gif

-Ronaldo @ 33yo showed the F's that he is 1 of the goat's. The game takes its toll on ya and what he did yest. is impressive.

-Parents face $132,000 claim after kid knocks over sculpture - https://abcnews.go.com/US/parents-face-132000-claim-kid-knocks-sculpture/story?id=55927437

F'off ya buncha entitled art gafs. Sculpture is what people walk-around/knock-over while viewing oil paintings.If anything, the kid's parents owe for the artist's time and materials, no more 'NUFF SAID. ABOUT a few $1,000 if that.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Weekend halfway report:
Took Ascaso to repair ... :cry:
Flomax and conditioned cars leather interior
Foam cannon wash and sealant car’s exterior
Washed wifeys whip... which is a fuggin wreck
TBall game for 4yo featuring appearance by Doc Gooden
Stopped by cars n coffee featuring Ammo gear. Bought Adams Foam (purple). If this shit sucks gonna try Chemical Guys Watermelon Snow
Threw pork belly on the Egg.
Drinking heavily... 5 beers in.
Phil Mickelson is an idiot.

<> Can't believe mav hasn't chimed in yet about his buddy Phil Mickelson.

<> Weekend report: Took an early morning swim in the pool and am currently chillaxin' on the back patio of this beachfront crib watching the tide roll out whilst awaiting my Father's Day breakfast feast...which is being made by the Kaizerettes and should be ready any minute.

<> Life is good.

I just got back from my usual Sunday breakfast of Hardee’s sausage biscuit with extra cheese and McDonald’s Cinnamelts (cheat meal), and both places wished me a Happy Father’s Day.

Do you know who didn’t? Chick•fil•A, that’s who, despite their usually stellar customer service. Do you know why? CAUSE I DIDN’T GO TO CHICK•FIL•A CAUSE THEY AINT OPEN ON SUNDAYS CAUSE THEY KNOW REAL GOD-FEARIN’ DADS ARE HOME EATING PANCAKES MADE BY THEIR KIDS AND GETTING READY FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL AND NOT RUNNING AROUND TO MULTIPLE FAST FOOD JOINTS AT 9:30 ON SUNDAY MORNING.

I just got back from my usual Sunday breakfast of Hardee’s sausage biscuit with extra cheese and McDonald’s Cinnamelts (cheat meal), and both places wished me a Happy Father’s Day.

Do you know who didn’t? Chick•fil•A, that’s who, despite their usually stellar customer service. Do you know why? CAUSE I DIDN’T GO TO CHICK•FIL•A CAUSE THEY AINT OPEN ON SUNDAYS CAUSE THEY KNOW REAL GOD-FEARIN’ DADS ARE HOME EATING PANCAKES MADE BY THEIR KIDS AND GETTING READY FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL AND NOT RUNNING AROUND TO MULTIPLE FAST FOOD JOINTS AT 9:30 ON SUNDAY MORNING.
[laughing]

Reactions: Mashburned
Morning D leaguer rejects!!

Oh boy, do I have one for you guys!

Woke up at 7am, 12 month old screaming. I tried to shut him down with some liquid gold, but it didn't work. I tried some adult allergy medication, didn't work. I then decided to pull out the big guns, several good strains of dro. Gave him three direct shotguns to the grill, didn't work.

I decided to go the Willy route and give him some booger sugar, my powder is stout. Made him worse obviously; have no idea what I was thinking.

I just decided to perform a late term abortion....was sad but I got an extra hour.

I'm probably goin away for a while, I'd like you guys to have some things of mine.

Willy - I'd like you to have my original Debbie Does Dallas VHS by excalibur films. I always pictured you as Mr. Greenfield.

Mav - I'd like you to have my Jessie "The Body" Ventura mega sauna in my backyard. I think the brand is Klispo, but I named it myself.

Phil (JS) or Angus, you get my weight bench. Can't help you with your face, that shit's extremely punchable.

Kooky Kats - you get the extra bud light in my fridge.

UK Grad gets my Memphis diploma.

Mashburned gets my opioid plug

AustinCat gets nothing.......I think he's Rich. Always wanting to meet everyone and drink beers I've never heard of.

Keyser SoSay get's my handle. At least it's original.

IdaCat gets my Sarah Palin autograph collection

That's it, hope you assholes have a great day, life, whatever. If you didn't get named you didn't make an impression.

Reactions: UKGrad93
As y’all know I’m currently in the middle of a 6-8 week training program, a real tough one, and I’ve been doing double 70 lb kettlebell farmer’s walk Tabata workouts, well...I sweat like a pig, so a buddy with a sporting goods store brought me some wrist bands. PINK ones.

I was initially reluctant cause they’re PINK — but after wearing them I gotta say I feel...empowered. It’s as if I’ve renewed a kinship with the estrogen-based opposite sex. In fact, they feel so good it makes me wanna go speed-bag, respectfully and tenderly of course, some big ol titties [banana].
#speedbagthetatas

Reactions: UKGrad93
Morning D leaguer rejects!!

Oh boy, do I have one for you guys!

Woke up at 7am, 12 month old screaming. I tried to shut him down with some liquid gold, but it didn't work. I tried some adult allergy medication, didn't work. I then decided to pull out the big guns, several good strains of dro. Gave him three direct shotguns to the grill, didn't work.

I decided to go the Willy route and give him some booger sugar, my powder is stout. Made him worse obviously; have no idea what I was thinking.

I just decided to perform a late term abortion....was sad but I got an extra hour.

I'm probably goin away for a while, I'd like you guys to have some things of mine.

Willy - I'd like you to have my original Debbie Does Dallas VHS by excalibur films. I always pictured you as Mr. Greenfield.

Mav - I'd like you to have my Jessie "The Body" Ventura mega sauna in my backyard. I think the brand is Klispo, but I named it myself.

Phil (JS) or Angus, you get my weight bench. Can't help you with your face, that shit's extremely punchable.

Kooky Kats - you get the extra bud light in my fridge.

UK Grad gets my Memphis diploma.

Mashburned gets my opioid plug

AustinCat gets nothing.......I think he's Rich. Always wanting to meet everyone and drink beers I've never heard of.

Keyser SoSay get's my handle. At least it's original.

IdaCat gets my Sarah Palin autograph collection

That's it, hope you assholes have a great day, life, whatever. If you didn't get named you didn't make an impression.
:oops:

Mash, what did your dog get you for Father's Day?

She ate the bud right off of my new Shasta daisy plant that was just about to bloom and then shit right in front of the bed it’s planted in. Dog Fathers get no respect.

I was at the McDonald’s bright and early just like Mav. Cept I wasn’t smart enough to run around collecting the best breakfast dishes from all the great fast food establishments. That’s such a boss move. One day I’ll reach that level.

.687 and .671 winning percentage in the same MLB division. That’s kinda silly.

Church, lunch at Outback, chill for the afternoon, drinks on deck. Happy Father’s Day to any interested parties.

Cats looking loaded for 18-19. Would love to see Brainy McStanford on the team before the Bahamas trip.

After the air going out last summer (and being shitty for 5+ years) I am appreciating the hell out of the AC this summer.

Stay classy, y’all.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT