ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Did you jackals know that Willie Cauley Stein played WR on his HS football team?
johnny%20carson.jpg

Prime Rib is best rare...Q: to horse-radish or Not? <---- 50/50 here.

- Brazil looked damned good this morn after thier horrid opener, their mids/fwrds were in Top Form. You can tell the elimination rounds are right around the corner. Other than Italy WTF? & Argentina WTF? Brazilia are one of the most creative forces in the this sport to watch. Those F'ers were playing thier tails-off...this is where the fun begins.

-

Last edited:
steak should always be damn close to rare, bloody. like our ancestors would eat it.

watching Brazil play soccer is like watching the Globe trotters play the Generals. those guys are just magicians with their feet and a ball.

Reactions: gocatsdotuk
Keen’s Steakhouse is known for their muttonchop. Their meat is the best of the best. The Prime Rib seen pictured was $61. Luscious.

Had dinner with former colleague and were in discussion on a business venture. We have s good idea, just need to implement and jump out of rat race.

Kooky I used your grape jelly burger recipe last night. It's awesome.

Oh also drank some beer last night while I grilled.

Full day of soccer TODAY. Loved watching since '78 when the folks got me into org. ball as a 2nd grader here in STL.

Did me good when we movedd to TN in 8th. Went from an average player here to one of the best there Won 3 state titles, on the news constantly, photo in the newspaper constantly thank to fellow STLian, Frank Cusumano (Desmet) who was working his 1st tv sportsgig there and ult. got a scholarship to DII school in Kentucky, which brought me here.

Seriously wish I woulda stuck w baseball BUT them people were weird as hell.

Last edited:
Lads, it appears time for this ol chap to start rooting for Our British interests again. The boys on the footy pitch are up now 5-nil on Panama, Wimbledon and our boy Andy Murray will be soon ruling center court, and then it’s off to Carnoustie for the Open. Jolly good show, mates. Pip pip..

Reactions: gocatsdotuk
Lads, it appears time for this ol chap to start rooting for Our British interests again. The boys on the footy pitch are up now 5-nil on Panama, Wimbledon and our boy Andy Murray will be soon ruling center court, and then it’s off to Carnoustie for the Open. Jolly good show, mates. Pip pip..
I just bit into a mouthful of baked beans and immediately smiled... God Save The Queen.

Growing up, we used to play outside til it got dark out with the neighborhood kids... wiggle ball, hide and seek, ringalerio, kick the can... now, my town has BEARS.

Turkeys
Deer
Coyotes
Foxes

Raccoons used to be the only exotic wildlife... take a backseat, asshole.

So when I question my younguns why they’re inside wasting their time playing vids - the stick answer now is... “I don’t wanna get eaten.”

Things I loathe #3,481,722 — croaking frogs

Things I love #6 — finding dead, bloated frogs in my godforsaken pool’s filter hopper

#winningonefrogatatime [banana]
We used to catch tadpoles and put them in a big bucket. The big bucket would be placed in the garage to be forgotten.

A treat for my dad a week later to a stench that’d knock the proverbial buzzard off the shitwagon.

We’d do this twice a month.

#70s #unwatched #killfrogswhilstnotfrogsyet

Reactions: UKGrad93 and -Mav-
How's the grilling going, Kooky? Spread sounds awesome.

-Our deck plants went from looking ok to incinerated in the course of like 16 hours. We need some rain ASAP.

-Busy time ahead the next couple of weeks. Montreal (work) this week, lake (fishing and slamming drank) the 4th-7th, Denver (work) for three days....capped off by 2 days in Lillington, NC o_O

-Lake truck, a Silverado with a million miles I bought on the cheap, is on its last leg. Used exclusively to navigate the completely decrepit road to the dock. Has been slammed into several trees, trapped in the mud for long periods, lambasted with hail. My two year old named it "Poop Poop" this year. Will be sad when ol' Poop Poop can't go anymore.

-Terry Wilson is fast AF but can he throw worth a shit?

Growing up, we used to play outside til it got dark out with the neighborhood kids... wiggle ball, hide and seek, ringalerio, kick the can... now, my town has BEARS.
Sounds like y’all gotta lot of chicks on the periods.

giphy.gif

If he can't slang it better than busted-to-shit and totally wrecked (but also really, really awesome intangibly) Johnson, we have a problem and Ren Hoak won't solve it.
Agreed.

I mean seriously, how friggin hard is it for the University of Kentucky to find a QUARTERBACK that can actually THROW the ball?

WELL BE FINE LONG AS STOOPS MEMBERS TO PUT ONE OF THE DAMN QBS IN THE GAME, OR A CB, AND WERE NOT OUT THERE LOOKING STUPID WITH 10 PLAYERS ON THE FIELD.

It’s weird as hell to me that we don’t know much of anything about Terry. I mean we went crazy about this guy, and he’s been throwing to our WRs for months now, yet we don’t know if he can even throw. Is that weird or not?

Reactions: UKGrad93
It’s weird as hell to me that we don’t know much of anything about Terry. I mean we went crazy about this guy, and he’s been throwing to our WRs for months now, yet we don’t know if he can even throw. Is that weird or not?
WELL ALL I CARE ABOUT IS IF TOUCHDOWN TERRY IS ACTUALLY SCORING TOUCHDOWNS

A long time ago, my dad built a pond on our property. It attracted a plague of frogs. My cousins were visiting. John was maybe 3 and looked and acted like Calvin (of Calvin & Hobbs). His older sister and another girl cousin (~7yo) were gushing over the little baby frogs.

John picks one up and yells,”Hey sis, watch this!”. He picked up a tiny little frog and squished it right in his fingers. Like popping a big zit. Never saw my dad laugh so hard.

ADVERTISEMENT