ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

For @Willy4UK - I found a story about some guy that made tacos from his own amputated leg. Served them to his friends. Too bad you weren't invited. I'm assuming that you'd break your vegan lifestyle to do this.

barf-gif-23.gif

Just confirmed...free VIP passes for the kaizer for both days. And a "personal hostess" that will be serving the kaizer free drinks. Uh huh. Dat right.

BB18-Square-Admat.jpg

The kaizer is especially looking forward to seeing The Record Company, JJGrey & Mofro, Keb Mo', Kravitz, Robert Plant...and Sting's Police covers.

Let it rain...let it snow...let it be 120 degrees in the shade. The kaizer done gots free VIP access to the temp controlled tents.

Yep. You read that correctly. I just went 3rd person super duper a--hole on you mother effers.

Suck on that, gormandizers!!!

Gov’t Mule, Keb Mo and David Byrne might be interesting. The rest can get pumped.

Sting is a effin snoozefest.

Warren Haynes can jam.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
- Lucas lost his sh!t with the preq's + F'n w the orig's. Happy he sold the frachise, go away old man.

- the fact we, the US, didnt make the WC sure sucks but in the big picture, its pretty typical, we've NEVER been a power in that sport and its only really been 20+ years that we've given AF about our place. This will actually be a good thing for us moving forward imo.

- now the fact that Italy didnt WTF....

<> I give zero effs about the the WC or soccer in general. My youngest plays...so I watch those games (no, I'm not calling it a match). And if the US is playing I will watch a little bit of that on tv. So I guess I won't be watching any of this year's WC...which is fine with me.

<> If you're 12 years old and 6'10" you probably should be playing up a couple of levels on the hardcourt. At the very least on a level where they use a freaking 10' goal. WTF is up with that?

<> On what planet do 12 year olds play on an 8' goal? WTF?

<> Is that video from Canada? If so then that explains it. Disregard the previous two WTF's.

How many years since the last time we didn't make the WC? Not that I'm losing sleep over it.
USA missed the 1986 World Cup in Mexico City.

My German ex-wife and I watched the World Cup final that year between West Germany and Argentina while vacationing on the Giens Peninsula , Côte d'Azur, France. Painful loss. Pub on the beach was packed. Frogs (French) cheered hard against the Germans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT