ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Maaaaaaan, f#¢k the As(s)tros.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Nah, my favorite MLB team is whichever team just beat the Yanks. So it's a plethora of rotating teams on a weekly basis...and right now...it's the Orioles.

Let's see...who should we have at the plate with 2 outs in the bottom of the 12th with a runner on 3rd and we are down a run? Should we go with a pinch hitter? Hmmmmm??? Nah, let's stick with Stanton who is 0-6 w/ 4 strike outs on the day thus far. Great idea! Absolutely outstanding idea!!!

So what does Stanton do? OK so it's not what you think it would be...soooo wait for it...wait for it...

...just kidding he did exactly what we all knew he would do...he strikes out a 5th time to end the day 0-7.

:baseball:[roll][roll][roll]:baseball:

But yeah MY team is...

674d8b37537825.57444c9940aeb.gif

Yeah well that double/triple chinned mofo just took all those other fit slim jims to the woodshed on the biggest stage in golf.

#Team Captain America
Awful take.

Reed is widely hated amongst the pros because of him being a human douchebag.

Now Reed is sideways bitching that the patrons were pulling for Rory over him... well maybe it has to do with his stint in Athens. Clap for me! I have American flags everywhere! USA!

Dude was at UGA and was bounced because he was stealing from another teammate.

However... #TeamFatAss FTW.

Thanks to ColAngus I have John Daker’s, “That’s Amoorie” on autorepeat scarring my brain. Since Easter.

It won’t stop.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Reed isn’t even that fat. He looks like your average golfer.

And maybe not everyone hates Reed, he hates everybody.

Was cool to see a normal looking guy win it and not some orange-pant-wearing, Luke-Bryan-sangin twat-boi.

#CaptainAmerica

Yeah, I've heard all the stories about Reed's checkered days at UGA. And I've heard that he was voted least likely to be liked by his peers on tour.

And I give exactly zero effs about all of that. Zero.

And I give the same amount of effs about how good of a take this is. He is my new favorite player on the tour.

Furthermore, I like that he's brash and cocky and I hope he fully embraces the bad guy persona. I'm talking about going full tilt boogie Johnny Cash on they ass...wearing all black, a black cowboy hat and a giant American flag belt buckle on the links. I hope he steals Rory's wallet next time they are paired together in an event.

#Team Cap'n America

I THINK AS FANS OF THE SPORT WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS WE JUST WANNA SEE GREAT GOLF ESPECIALLY AT THE MASTERS AMIRITE GUYS?

So...

Gimme a number where Shai gets drafted.

I dont think he has the handles to play point and not enough stroke for 2.

Second round talent... imo

So...

I’ll say 15. I looked at 3 draft boards, he was listed as 9-12 range. I don’t know shit bout basketball or nba.

I agree that he is more of a combo guard than a of or pure sg. This is where Cal was clever. He hid the mofo in plain sight. Moved him to the point, so no one could criticize his sg skills or lack there of. Also, playing pg meant that he was learning a new position and therefore wouldn’t be criticized as much there either.

He dribbles and shoots ok, but not great. He is kinda crafty getting into the lane. If anything, he showed that he could learn pretty quickly.

Anywhere else, he’s a 4 yr guy.

So...

Second round talent maybe...but he has first round upside. He will be drafted as a PG and he will go in the first round.

He has 3 things going for him...(1) He had a hellacious closing month or so of off the chart out-freaking-standing play; (2) This draft is fairly weak at PG; (3) NBA GM's are stupid drunk on the "potential factor".

I don't watch enough NBA games to know who needs a PG but I'm guessing at least 4 or 5 teams are looking for either a starting PG or PG depth. I would put SGA at the 4th or 5th spot. Which means he will go mid-to-late in the 1st round. It just depends on which teams need a PG and where they are in the draft.

So if i neeed to pick a # then I'll take a stab in the dark and say he goes 22nd. That's roughly midway through the back half of round 1. But he could go even higher.

Reactions: -Mav-
Well, Quade's role ain't improving, he might as well leave....I don't want that, but based on what his HS coach said, I feel like he wants to be a PG. That ain't happening here if Cal is recruiting up to Cal standards, and we don't need a 5'9 combo guard who can't D or do much of anything better than average.

I hope we keep everyone but Richards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT