ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Tuco-Really-Likes-Walter-Whites-Product-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

I need some meth.

Yesterday I put the neighbors purebred German Sheppard pup up (again x4) and temporarily patched/obstructed the space in the fence where she constantly escapes, so now she’s chained up in the cold and barking :)

This was after the GS almost attacked another neighbor’s little dachshund - allegedly.

Pretty close to putting out a FREE GS PUP COME AND GET IT ad on Craigslist.

I need some meth.

Yesterday I put the neighbors purebred German Sheppard pup up (again x4) and temporarily patched/obstructed the space in the fence where she constantly escapes, so now she’s chained up in the cold and barking :)

This was after the GS almost attacked another neighbor’s little dachshund - allegedly.

Pretty close to putting out a FREE GS PUP COME AND GET IT ad on Craigslist.

200.gif

I’ve always wanted to try making meth. I was on a hazmat team back around 2000 and we got sent to a class to learn about meth labs. Plus, because of my job, I would have access to some high grade chemicals.
Do it. I won’t tell.

Man the chemistry behind cooking meth is extremely fascinating, and the biochemistry behind how it affects your brain is even more fascinating — but then again I’m a nerd who likes chemistry.

@Kooky Kats Alright, brother...I'm in the market for a new pair of kicks. I've been happy with NB fresh foam...but I am curious about the shoe you've been peddling. I don't speak Hoka...so where do I start?
You know my history. You know a dude like me with severe orthopedic issues appreciates a comfy shoe. Once I find a style that works I stick with it.

Start here.

I used to exclusively buy Brooks Beast. A very expensive running shoe. That was stable for pronators. Runners love Brooks. But I started to find their styles stale and technology dated.

Hokas, however are awesome and their website is great. They tell you the shoe’s weight, support, ride, type of trails/distance of runs you do. The reviewers are SERIOUS runners.

The ones I got are super. I can’t believe how LIGHT these sneaks are.

I cannot recommend them enough.

Try their sales. Buy a half price pair for $75. Then you’re hooked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
You know my history. You know a dude like me with severe orthopedic issues appreciates a comfy shoe. Once I find a style that works I stick with it.

Start here.

I used to exclusively buy Brooks Beast. A very expensive running shoe. That was stable for pronators. Runners love Brooks. But I started to find their styles stale and technology dated.

Hokas, however are awesome and their website is great. They tell you the shoe’s weight, support, ride, type of trails/distance of runs you do. The reviewers are SERIOUS runners.

The ones I got are super. I can’t believe how LIGHT these sneaks are.

I cannot recommend them enough.

Try their sales. Buy a half price pair for $75. Then you’re hooked.
Thanks, brother.

FWIW I’ve always used Brooks Beast because I got a slight weight problem — my doctor says I swallow a lot of aggression, along with a lot of pizzas, anyways...about a year ago I gots me a pair of Hokas and they are the most comfy running shoes I’ve ever worn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT