ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Louisville hires a provost named:

Neeli Bendapudi
Me: Could after enough beers.
Brother Willy: Define "enough".

drbendapudi-header.jpg

When you wash the coffee pot and stuff in GD LAVENDER SUNSHINE ESSENTIAL OIL SOAP, guess what the coffee tastes like??? Oh you can't tell because you just pour a little bit of coffee in your mocha fn syrup thingy.

takes a real special person to f up a pot of coffee. Over and over again. Stg man. First Cal loses to Wisconsin and now I can't even drink coffee at work without tasting fn lavender sunshine.

Happy Thursday, ya guys!

When you wash the coffee pot and stuff in GD LAVENDER SUNSHINE ESSENTIAL OIL SOAP, guess what the coffee tastes like??? Oh you can't tell because you just pour a little bit of coffee in your mocha fn syrup thingy.

takes a real special person to f up a pot of coffee. Over and over again. Stg man. First Cal loses to Wisconsin and now I can't even drink coffee at work without tasting fn lavender sunshine.

Happy Thursday, ya guys!
:eyes:Mash has a job?:eyes:

- Me watching ...
Basketball games: “these dudes are awesome. Amazing athleticism.”
Baseball: “Looks like a cool gig. Lotta time away from family though”
Football: “There’s no way I could do that. Ouch”
Golf (Majors): “I WANT TO BE THOSE MEN”

- I can’t imagine a better sport to be great at and perform at the top level. I’m sure it’s not that great on the Hooters tour or whatever, but to get to play in the best tournaments and wear cool clothes and actually be home for longer than a day and make millions would be pretty all right is you ask me.

- If these people mess up my summer vacation with their protesting ..........

- no, you have a kid that got fitted for a prom tuxedo yesterday. Not me. I’m not an old.

- new lawnmower. Self propelled. Next step up is a riding mower.

Y’all stay classy.

- Me watching ...
Basketball games: “these dudes are awesome. Amazing athleticism.”
Baseball: “Looks like a cool gig. Lotta time away from family though”
Football: “There’s no way I could do that. Ouch”
Golf (Majors): “I WANT TO BE THOSE MEN”

- I can’t imagine a better sport to be great at and perform at the top level. I’m sure it’s not that great on the Hooters tour or whatever, but to get to play in the best tournaments and wear cool clothes and actually be home for longer than a day and make millions would be pretty all right is you ask me.

- If these people mess up my summer vacation with their protesting ..........

- no, you have a kid that got fitted for a prom tuxedo yesterday. Not me. I’m not an old.

- new lawnmower. Self propelled. Next step up is a riding mower.

Y’all stay classy.
Mowing still sucks

Reactions: AustinTXCat
The question is, will Mash develop an affinity for lavender flavored coffee?

Who watches fur baby?

Does he take the bus into work like his pal, Kook?
I think mash carpools to work. That's what all the yuppies are doing these days in the big metropolitan areas.

I also think he is the "king of the water cooler". Tests his material out on the NOB...refines and adjusts accordingly...then slays em at the water cooler on a daily basis.

He struggles at the coffee corner though. Obviously. Needs to shore up that aspect of his game before it's too late.

Reactions: TriangleUKCat

Happy Thursday, ya guys!
Dammit Mash, Aeropress or Bialetti those beans, son. C'mon, f**kin Joltin Joe pot coffee is for plebes.

joe-dimaggio-mr-coffee-comercial-1974.jpg

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Besides...isn't it supposed to snow on Saturday? That means I can wait at least another 2 weeks to mow grass. Right?

That's my rule. I'm not doing it for at least another two weeks. Saw a guy mowing the other day in coveralls and a toboggan. I was like eff that. If it's that cold I'm not mowing. Period.

Mash, you better not be UNKNOWN CALLER or SUSPECTED SPAM who calls my phone everyday like I suspect you are.
Nah, Mash is killing it at the Thornton’s replacing the wrinkled wieners on the rollers with always fresh, 100% bologna wieners. The consummate pro.

Reactions: UKGrad93
That Dude was the coolest MFer around. He would laugh at Jeter’s pulls.
This is obviously an excellent point. I stand corrected. However, I doubt Mash's office is using a Mr. Coffee, it's prolly more like a Hamilton Beach-Scoville pot that doubles as a hamburger press or some such shit.

Quick trivia: How many hits did the Yankee Clipper get during his 56 game hit streak?

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT