ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Guys I just don't know what to say. I got nothing.
1467bd.jpg

Reactions: -Mav-
@-Mav- :

So, I’m off today to go to doctor, take car in for recall work and witness my little guy’s Christmas Spectacular preschool concert.

Driving to dealership, I’m blind mind you, my left contact flies off my cornea... and in a Neo-Matrix moment, I catch it in my right hand. Amazing. Whew. (Kerataconus, hard blue lens).

At red light I pop that effer into my eye, blink... it shoots out of my eye yet again. I trickle into car service bay and start the hunt for the needle in my car interiors haystack. Gone. Gandhi. Blind.

Get service loaner. Almost kill a few folks cause I’m blind and all...basically miss all the Christmas spectacular as I was late, blind, and can’t tske photos as it is my left eye that is lensless.

Call eye doctor. Lady who runs lens dept is out til JANUARY****IBG 12, 2018 as she’s in Vietnam, of course. So I bitch and moan to the their office flunkie... they are calling Boston where they’re made and shipping them late next week.

$150 a pop.

Is this the best the techno ocular world has to offer a poor bastard with KC? The goddamn lenses aren’t even covered by VSP.

SMEB.

A little advice needed from the NOBs resident expert.

Great day off BTW.

Never seen a collection of this many athletes that absolutely can't/won't play defense. If it isn't a spectacular block or gambling reach-in steal then the effort is nonexistent. Every last one of them are standing straight up on every single defensive possession. And we get beat to almost every loose ball. smh

We should just go all out and nix the current unis and order some new ones with "AAU All-Stars" on the chest. Paint the "AAU" logo at half court at Rupp.

1200px-AAU_Logo.jpg

Like I said in another thread, I thought crazy shit only happens when I drink too much. Wow.

Yeah I posted on political board and then deleted and posted it here. Bizarre argument going on over there right now. You got any idea what started all that?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT