ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Ellen is a carpenter just like Jesus. That’s Cal’s boy. He raised him as a young black baller.

I watched those boys (young men) at Rupp on November 26. They can really ball when the spirit moves them. Today was a great example. Half-time adjustments made.

So happy Coach Cal is with us. Loved his commercials on the radio when cruising around KY last month.

pleasantly surprised today. though at some point we have to learn how to guard the guy in front of us with the basketball and at least slow him down from driving to the basket.

the SEC being SEC today. losses to clemson, SF austin, umass, ILL st.

On a mild drunk right now. Answer is no. nameless dude creeps me a little. Prolly the sick avatar. At any rate, that shit blew up big. Moe is solid. Who knows?
Nameless ones avatar freaks me out a little. I read all of his posts in the voice of the character Err from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. He’s the green block character in this clip.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Wondering aloud here... I would like to know the percentage of these metoo sexual harassers dudes, how many came from families with no daughters.

I mean. I grew up with 2 sisters and was socialized around them to act a certain way, with respect. These dudes are acting like the college kids who didn’t drink in high school. In other words, like effin idiots.

Wondering aloud here... I would like to know the percentage of these metoo sexual harassers dudes, how many came from families with no daughters.

I mean. I grew up with 2 sisters and was socialized around them to act a certain way, with respect. These dudes are acting like the college kids who didn’t drink in high school. In other words, like effin idiots.
Interesting point. I grew up with two brothers, one born after I turned 18. I believe parenting plays a major role. Our strong-willed mother instilled respect in us for the opposite sex.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Do you think B-Rad be getting crazy ass from the white girls on campus? Because I can’t see it, but I know better...he’s a damn UK baller, best shooter on the team, Cal’s son, Kanye’s friend, etc....still can’t see it. Boning girls raw dog in the butt with his Jordans on? Cmon.

Reactions: -Mav-
Do you think B-Rad be getting crazy ass from the white girls on campus? Because I can’t see it, but I know better...he’s a damn UK baller, best shooter on the team, Cal’s son, Kanye’s friend, etc....still can’t see it. Boning girls raw dog in the butt with his Jordans on? Cmon.
Earnin more booty than a toilet seat be givin’. Hot girls always give it up for playas on the scholly... UK bi-law section 38-128 of the penal Code n shit.

That is a good point. And I would add domestic abuse in there as well.

On both issues I think MOST of it has to do with parenting. I grew up with no sisters...but BOTH of my parents taught me and my brother to respect women.

Some of it has to do with society, status mentality (a little power goes a long way with regards to behavior) and/or work culture. Although I have always thought those types of excuses are just cop outs. Because in the end it all comes down to individual character. Doesn't matter what everyone else is doing or the fact that you can get away with something. It comes down to your morals and values. Which start with how you were raised. But continue with what kind of man you want to be. Starts with the parenting but individual responsibility takes over regardless of upbringing.

Reactions: UKGrad93
I’ve read that a lot of women are attracted to power and confidence. Brad seems to have plenty of both. Maybe not power really, but good access to it. It all comes down to this: chicks dig jerks.

Speaking of #MeToo. Terry Crews...thinks they might put a hit out on him.

Probably can’t sleep because of the ass raping you received from team Blue Bell. Third place here I come!

The numbers clearly show I am the 3rd best team in the league...at least.
xXp6scg.jpg

Rooting for Winston to have a big game tonight. Or at least a 24+ point fantastical game.

Because winning the ship will be a somewhat empty accomplishment for the Machine if I don't get to bestow a sweet revenge beat down on the Gulls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT