N.O.B.

My sauce is simmering...

San Marzano tomatoes.
12 Meatballs
2 beef short ribs
6 sausages : 3 hot, 3 sweet
4 pork chops
4 braciole : 2 pork, 2 beef

I have a cauldron pot up. Enough food to feed an army. Steeping meat for 4 hours.

Stop by at 6 for a plate of gnocchi w/ricotta.

Man I don’t think I can do it. Cobbling a lineup together an hour before kick-off once a week is about as much of a commitment as I can make at this point in my so-called “life.”

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Sounds awesome.

Well, looks like three so far. We need to draft within the next few days. Probably miss first week of season, as it begins tomorrow night. No biggie.

Anyone else?
Dude, I never knew when last season ended. I'm gonna sit this one out. I did always enjoy the auction draft, getting to bid a bunch of pretend money to.buy people.

I clicked on the fantastical foosball scores and was real happy to see that I whipped...nay...massacred Willy this week. Then I took a closer look at his lineup...three injured players that didn't play and one on bye week. Hahahaha

At any rate, I still scored a ton of points this week and I thought you would all like to know that with LEK likely losing this week...I will happily be taking over possession of overall points leader and the #1 seed in the playoffs.

Yes, yes I know the playoffs are a few weeks away. But this lead shall not be relinquished. Book that!

#Blessed

DMRhf1AXUAE7v-T.jpg

LOL Rick is a dumbass.

HEY JIM CAN U GET ME THOSE YEESSY???

ADVERTISEMENT