ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

You jackals can barter amongst yourselves all you want but you're just spinning your wheels.

Fate determined Mean Machine as 2017 fantastical foosball champs long ago...right about the time the draft took place.

#humble

eek.gif

That Handwritten list of demands Karen Sypher wrote prolly totaled $1.5M worth of cash.

Lawyer fees to sue/throw her in slammer, reputation, eventual $44M of “cause” later, and future JoAnne parachute bailout...Pitino shouldn’t have been such a cheap son-of-a-bitch.

Dude should be killing it, but now?

Calming down now...

But.

Have to get into work to prep for morning meeting. My routine is discombobulated due to my bathroom reno. Leave 5 minutes later than scheduled.

Driving. Hit a deer. AHGHGGHGH! I’m no puss, but I can’t stand running over creatures. I plowed this little dude. Apologies.

Pulled over in a parking lot to assess damage to my front end.... contact lens flies out of my eye. I was doing my best blind-Velma for ten minutes under my car with deer shreds dangling from my car's grille.

Found lens.

30 minutes late. Traffic.

This life of mine. :thumbsdown:

Can’t wait for Tennessee game & Keeneland.

Damn. Glad you're OK, but deer is not. Finding your contact in that mess is kind of impressive.

Will evaluate trades, but I have commitment issues and don't know what Brees is worth. And I won't give you Brees this week so you can whip my ass with him, Funk.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Calming down now...

But.

Have to get into work to prep for morning meeting. My routine is discombobulated due to my bathroom reno. Leave 5 minutes later than scheduled.

Driving. Hit a deer. AHGHGGHGH! I’m no puss, but I can’t stand running over creatures. I plowed this little dude. Apologies.

Pulled over in a parking lot to assess damage to my front end.... contact lens flies out of my eye. I was doing my best blind-Velma for ten minutes under my car with deer shreds dangling from my car's grille.

Found lens.

30 minutes late. Traffic.

This life of mine. :thumbsdown:

Can’t wait for Tennessee game & Keeneland.

0G0M28F.jpg

Glad you're okay. I can definitely relate. Renovations suck.

Sorry, i haven't been adding much lately. New job, only adding shitty one liners in other threads. Lol

Going to Vegas Nov 10. Girlfiend and I got round trip tickets for $200 total. $100 each out of Tampa. That was a steal.

Man, if I were killing it at a new job and knocking the bottom out of a model - I’d be a vapor trail...

Alas, you’re all stuck with my insufferable ass.

Man, if I were killing it at a new job and knocking the bottom out of a model - I’d be a vapor trail...

Alas, you’re all stuck with my insufferable ass.

Haha, man. Dunno what to say. Shits on the up and up.

Actually tried to stay at Mandalay Bay. Still too expensive

Of course Mash didn't accept your trade offer. He just wanted you to know that he has a good qb just sitting on his bench. I learned that last year.

Lol

I asked this e-guru ff site about that trade, and it was pathetic. I'm gonna need at least Marvin Jones Jr for Mr. Brees. I have a 66% percent chance of making the playoffs according to e-guru.

Lol

I asked this e-guru ff site about that trade, and it was pathetic. I'm gonna need at least Marvin Jones Jr for Mr. Brees. I have a 66% percent chance of making the playoffs according to e-guru.

Not sure what this says about you mash, but word on the street is that e-guru is a tree hugging, Millennial, soccer loving barista. Probably doesn't even know what an American football looks like...much less how the game is actually played.

TFW your first FF matchup for the week gives you an 18 point lead...

9RhCWsL.gif

TFW you realize it came against your good buddy Willy...

w82pvt.gif

TFW you realize he’s gonna be engaging in copious sex acts with a 20-something supermodel in Vegas this weekend and, well, you’re not...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Spare the bullshit answers, Lexington recs for casual bar food and beers...

Go.

ADVERTISEMENT