ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

we are the spawn of aliens and they have been here all along so #3 is off the books already as well.

if a nuke hit cincy and the bengals and reds never showed up at any more games, would anyone even notice?

Reactions: Mashburned
If willy has licked a Transgender butthole does that make him gay or bi? Or maybe a heterosexual with slight gay tendicies?

If willy has licked a Transgender butthole does that make him gay or bi? Or maybe a heterosexual with slight gay tendicies?

Favorite song is Hard for a Tard.

And the first line is "well i guess ive effed about a million girls. And if half of them were women, i shit a string of pearls"

So 2004, i dunno. Haha

Reactions: UKGrad93
No. Well, maybe. I dunno for sure.

But you have most definitely been indefinitely and irreversibly shunned by Millennial Nation and labeled as a sexist, fascist, genderphobic nazi on your permanent record.

Well dammit this isn't good. Wonder if this gonna show up on a job background check? I'm 31 and technically fall into that generation even though I don't share one view point. Does this mean they're kicking me out?

Okay, I'll work on FFL tonight. I promise.

Word on the street is that Willy is going to get a sex change just before the start of the upcoming fantastical football season. Apparently there are some EEOC based Title IX-ish type stuff in the rule book that allows a female owner in our league to get twice as many picks per round in the draft as the male owners.

Which sucks for the rest of us...

~ but ~

The good news is that his gender reassignment gives him a much better chance to win over Millennial Nation and SJW Global, inc. in the big election in 2024.

:americanflag:Wilhelmina4POTUS:americanflag:

#I'm with her

Last edited:
Okay, I'll work on FFL tonight. I promise.

iu

You guys are in for a world of hurt this year. I promise.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Season begins September 7, with Chiefs/Pats on a Thursday evening game. Sunday, September 10, remainder of the league begins play.

We might consider Sunday, August 27, for Draft Day. I suspect many folks are busy September 2-4.
THE 27TH DOESN'T WORK FOR ME BUT THATS OK CAUSE ILL AUTODRAFT ANYWAY AND STILL KICK EVERBDOYS ASS SO DONT LET ME HOLD YALL UP JUST DRAFT WHENEVER YALL WANT GO BIG BLUE

Recapping league history and patting myself on the back. Holy cow. 28-11. One time champion.

AND GD WILLY WITH THE UPSET OF THE CENTURY TO RUIN MY 2ND CHAMPIONSHIP. I WAS UP 98-45 WEEK 1 PLAYOFF. HE STORMS BACK 120-61 IN WEEK TWO TO BEAT ME BY 6 FN POINTS. I WANT A FULL INVESTIGATION. THAT MAKES NO SENSE AUSTIN!

Invites sent. Below is last season's roster. Please assist with any missing. TIA.

1 DRNK Texas Drunks
2 WILC Jenkem Jives II
3 Gulz My Testy Gulls
4 NB Nobody's Burfict
5 LEK LEK Purge
6 KS Mean Machine
7 MACK Chucktown, SC MuletownMaulers
8 BBC Blue Bell Murders People!
9 ULCR Corneal Ulcers
10 93 - Stoopid Jokers
11 EDWA Kain Tuck
12 SSSS Seattle's Slew Of Salty Seamen

go down to any neighborhood starting with a 1st St sign in your city and work your way up. probably won't even get to Martin Luther King Ave before you score. be careful

I actually knew a guy who did this and they fought him lmao.

Later he went to Cinci to score a plethora of drugs for an unbelievable price, and came back with no pants/phone/wallet/shoes/money/drugs lmao.

Is everyone in for FF? I want to make sure folks are signed up, participating and trying real hard while I whoop that ass.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT