ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Thanks. Hate that effers try exploiting German language knowledge. I busted my ass to get to a high level. Got certified, too. I'm talking many years plus my grandmother.

Had a wild day, bro. Still hanging in there.

I hear ya. Click on that link. You need to

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Bout 15 min ago I popped a couple of the misses's Xanaxeses and chased em with a White Ruskie. Feelin about right about right now.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Sorry about the false alarm @Willy4UK. Some puke fan put free Willy on the national board and I thought you were banned. I guess that's the last time shewas here before she was banned.

Tired as shit. Finishing up my second job and a 16 hour day. Being one of the poors is a hard knock life.

<-----really looking forward to a bed and basketball season.

giphy.gif

That looks like a giant spider. Please tell me that's not a giant spider, because I hate giant spiders and that thing looks like a giant spider.

Nah, man. Not a giant spider. Not at all. That's the giant brain bug from the movie "Starship Troopers". It would jab the humans in the skull and suck out their brains. Kind of a mixture between a giant scorpion AND a giant spider.

Reactions: -Mav-
Hitting up the SEC Tailgate Kickoff Party on 8/26. I've attended every year since 2009. Looking forward to it again this year. Alltechs is supplying us KY alums with a keg of Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale. Gonna have fried chicken, too. I got some war stories about the past 2 years. Always a great time. I'm riding the bus this year because I crashed my bike in the rain last year, and later fell (rolled) 20 feet down a hill.

Woooooo Hoooooo!

20637896_1515866135126439_6222206147805366796_n.jpg

so in Virginia this weekend we had commie sympathizers joining up with BLM and fighting Nazi idiots all over a statue of a Democrat. Black people and commie SJW's fighting over removing the statue of a man who was in the party they all vote for, and receive their protest paychecks from. and you can't be a Nazi and an American, we fought a war over that. kids these days are so confused. i blame reality tv. and Al Gore. (cause he invented the interweb thing)

A helpful tip for the poors. Everyone knows little Cesar's is shit. With that in mind, order one with bacon instead of the traditional pepperoni and they have to make it for you. Thy put 10X more live into it and it's still hot

toxicology report out and says Tiger had 5 drugs in his system, vicodin, dilaudid, xanax, ambien, and weed. between the hookers and being chased around by a hot ass one time wife trying to beat him with a golf club of all things, (that had to be a crazy night) the money, the good drugs. this man knows how to party. here i once thought he was just another rich famous prude golfer. shit i was wrong.

toxicology report out and says Tiger had 5 drugs in his system, vicodin, dilaudid, xanax, ambien, and weed. between the hookers and being chased around by a hot ass one time wife trying to beat him with a golf club of all things, (that had to be a crazy night) the money, the good drugs. this man knows how to party. here i once thought he was just another rich famous prude golfer. shit i was wrong.

I bet it was the weed that turned him into an apathetic, shitty golfer

ADVERTISEMENT