ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Sunday afternoon, dreading tomorrow randos:
  • I just about don't drink anymore... I have a liquor cabinet packed, wine Cellar stocked and fridge packed with beers but it's too much work. I need to grow some weed. Depressing and sad that I've grown so boring. I guess my next step is veganism. Nah.

Sigh, man. Don't worry man, at least you got some company. Depression and about being boring I'm right there. At least you have human contact. I sit around all the time by myself. Pretty much sucks. At least with the ex, i had someone to talk too.

You prolly tho would rather have lone time. I don't blame ya, but sometimes the other side ain't so green.

2 weeks without my kids... tomorrow, lil man Birthday - turns 4. I'm missing it. Although we had party and stuff.

I suppose I should try to get shitfaced, or cook something dope. Go pull a shot of espresso.

Eff it, not used to being alone. Grew up with 4 siblings...

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
got off work a little early last night, wife and kid were out of town at myally moms. kid stayed there for the week. so i had he house to myself for the night. that is extremely rare. didn't do anything. didn't know what to do. just weird no one else in the house. didn't even get drunk. just me and the dogs and watched Batman Begins on tv. found myself actually rooting for the bad guys. burn Gotham down

Man, that's not an everyday thing. Plus she's angry that i went to icu.

Yeah, well...she kinda has a point.

Not to mention the fact that I would be more worried if I were you if she DIDNT get upset about that little journey to the gurney. Would mean she didn't give a shite. But apparently, she does. Rejoice. And take your scolding with a grin.

Yeah, well...she kinda has a point.

Not to mention the fact that I would be more worried if I were you if she DIDNT get upset about that little journey to the gurney. Would mean she didn't give a shite. But apparently, she does. Rejoice. And take your scolding with a grin.

Ahh, who knows bro. You're right. Hopefully, she lessens her anger.

No matter. Next year after we add Bryce Harper and some other super-expensive pieces, we'll make the current Dodger squad look pedestrian.

#teaminsufferable

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Sunday afternoon, dreading tomorrow randos:

• Judgey just hit a effin seed off Geddy Lee. 114mph exit velo. Never got over 30' high. Jeesh. 8-1 Yanks. Stick it.:baseball::baseball:[thumb2]
  • Wifey and boys currently slaloming I-79 in West Virginia on way to Louisville. I'm sticking here to make money. Eff me.
  • Just hooked up cloud Laser Printer. Of course it needed atypical setup with pressing some goddamn button on the router to make the shit work. Success tho.
  • Me and dog gonna go to park then I'm sending her to the neighbors house as I can't watch her for the week.
  • I do NOT want to go to work tomorrow. Shocker.
  • This Lynn Bowden kid has a weird heroin vibe to him. I hope he is as good as his hype.
  • I just about don't drink anymore... I have a liquor cabinet packed, wine Cellar stocked and fridge packed with beers but it's too much work. I need to grow some weed. Depressing and sad that I've grown so boring. I guess my next step is veganism. Nah.
Sorry you have to work like other poors like myself. I know how bad it sucks when your alarm goes off in the am.

I've been on a handyman roll the last 2 weekends. Last week, I replaced some exterior window trim around a basement window. Removed the old rotted piece, went to the lumber yard, power tools & caulk.

Tonight I replaced the kitchen faucet.

Tomorrow I have the day off, but it will be filled with errands. Grocery shopping, garbage dump, dog to the groomers. Maybe mow and power wash the deck and patio.

Couple relatives back in KY are musicians. Gotta love their sense of humor. Heh.

20621873_10159197491075565_517217684597282861_n.jpg

Today I learned Eric Bledsoe doesn't eat much meat, he eats fake meat substitute stuff, and he also loves Blue Bell.

Another cool point for team Willy - tho his vegan ass can't eat Blue Bell.

Tomorrow I have the day off, but it will be filled with errands. Grocery shopping, garbage dump, dog to the groomers. Maybe mow and power wash the deck and patio.

Tomorrow I too have the day off but mine won't be filled with errands. Grocery shopping, garbage dump, dog to the groomers. Maybe mow and power wash the deck and patio Drink beer. Jerk off.

actually there is my man. What's your bad feelings?
Maybe its not so much bad feelings as it is a lack of good feelings.

Bitterness, anger, apathy. Mostly, I'm just tired all of the damn time. I exercise most every day, but I never feel good. I feel unproductive. Obsessive thoughts, etc...

Ukgrad, its called getting old and having kids and being married. you love it and them but it sucks the life out of you

@funKYcat75 what the hell is up with fayette schools closing for the damn eclipse?? that thing will be shorter than most of my sex sessions yet they are letting school out all day

Reactions: UKGrad93
Ukgrad, its called getting old and having kids and being married. you love it and them but it sucks the life out of you

@funKYcat75 what the hell is up with fayette schools closing for the damn eclipse?? that thing will be shorter than most of my sex sessions yet they are letting school out all day
It's mostly a cover you ass kind of deal. Little johnny gets dismissed at 2:35 and starts walking home, looks up at the sun and burns his eyeballs. Our fault until he crosses that door way to his house. Dumb but true. High schoolers get out around the same time and are dumb new drivers staring at the sky instead of focusing on driving. Kids have to make the day up anyway, so it's no big loss.

Maybe its not so much bad feelings as it is a lack of good feelings.

Bitterness, anger, apathy. Mostly, I'm just tired all of the damn time. I exercise most every day, but I never feel good. I feel unproductive. Obsessive thoughts, etc...

Posting in the NOB is the most productive thing you could ever do. Post here more often and your problems will subside almost instantaneously.

#truth

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT