ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

A para-educator who was charged with 3 felonies for her involvement with an ex student under the age of 16. Possible jesus freak. OH MAMA.

what county? That chick looks familiar. Prolly don't know her, but she looks familiar

@jedwar

Uncle Jed, I would like to file an official complaint with The Man. And since you have been sent to babysit the NOB I nominate you to deliver the following message to whoever you guys answer to and I respectfully request that it be sent verbatim:

{{{And to the mod in question...if you have nothing to hide then you won't delete this post. You will let uncle Jed read it and deliver it.}}}

To whom it may concern,

A certain mod has taken it upon himself to ban members of the NOB at an alarming rate for what seems like remedial offenses that other posters on the Paddock are not banned for in a similar manner. Furthermore, entire threads that were generated by posters in the NOB have been removed for no apparent reason by the same mod.

Case in point...my thread titled: "Where in the world is ZARDOZ?" That thread was created by me as a parody of the old John Wall photoshop thread on RR with a similar title and as an homage to a Sci Fi cult classic film. It had some really funny photoshop posts. There were no references to the banned poster by the same name as the title character...and as such there was no need to delete the entire thread. Yet it was deleted.

It seems to me and others that this mod has a personal vendetta against posters in the NOB. Why? I have no idea. But it has become a nuisance and has greatly affected my experience on this site in a very negative way. For whatever reason the mod in question seems to be abusing, or at the very least overextending, his powers as a mod to carry out this personal vendetta.

Specifically, I am requesting at this time that my thread mentioned above be reinstated and I would like a written apology...or at the very least a full explanation from the mod who deleted my thread as to why it was deleted.

Secondary to this request is that a supervisory inquiry take place as to if there is indeed a mod abusing their powers for personal reasons.

I am making these requests because I have really enjoyed posting on this site over the past 10 years...and particularly here in the Paddock in the last 7-8 years. And I have never had any reoccurring problems with any mods in the last 10 years until recently. But this personal vendetta, whether it be real or perceived, has negatively impacted my experience on this site as of late. All I am asking for is an inquiry into the matter and for posters in the NOB to be treated with the same respect as other posters on the Paddock.

I appreciate your attention to this matter.

Thanks,
KS

KS - just a suggestion - consider Gold status if you are looking for protection from zealot mods. It's been shown recently that if you are a Gold member, you can say anything...including even threatening the livelihood and families of other non-Gold posters with a maximum ban length of one week if any at all. Pretty sweet deal if you're into that kind of stuff.

These protections are not afforded to those who do not carry Gold status on their Paw account. 'Doz didn't pay the Paw, so he got the boots put to him...heavy style.

@jedwar

Uncle Jed, I would like to file an official complaint with The Man. And since you have been sent to babysit the NOB I nominate you to deliver the following message to whoever you guys answer to and I respectfully request that it be sent verbatim:

{{{And to the mod in question...if you have nothing to hide then you won't delete this post. You will let uncle Jed read it and deliver it.}}}

To whom it may concern,

A certain mod has taken it upon himself to ban members of the NOB at an alarming rate for what seems like remedial offenses that other posters on the Paddock are not banned for in a similar manner. Furthermore, entire threads that were generated by posters in the NOB have been removed for no apparent reason by the same mod.

Case in point...my thread titled: "Where in the world is ZARDOZ?" That thread was created by me as a parody of the old John Wall photoshop thread on RR with a similar title and as an homage to a Sci Fi cult classic film. It had some really funny photoshop posts. There were no references to the banned poster by the same name as the title character...and as such there was no need to delete the entire thread. Yet it was deleted.

It seems to me and others that this mod has a personal vendetta against posters in the NOB. Why? I have no idea. But it has become a nuisance and has greatly affected my experience on this site in a very negative way. For whatever reason the mod in question seems to be abusing, or at the very least overextending, his powers as a mod to carry out this personal vendetta.

Specifically, I am requesting at this time that my thread mentioned above be reinstated and I would like a written apology...or at the very least a full explanation from the mod who deleted my thread as to why it was deleted.

Secondary to this request is that a supervisory inquiry take place as to if there is indeed a mod abusing their powers for personal reasons.

I am making these requests because I have really enjoyed posting on this site over the past 10 years...and particularly here in the Paddock in the last 7-8 years. And I have never had any reoccurring problems with any mods in the last 10 years until recently. But this personal vendetta, whether it be real or perceived, has negatively impacted my experience on this site as of late. All I am asking for is an inquiry into the matter and for posters in the NOB to be treated with the same respect as other posters on the Paddock.

I appreciate your attention to this matter.

Thanks,
KS
I wasn't sent to babysit the NOB, rather to give chili advice. I came here of my own free will to be a beacon of hope and humanity. But I'll be glad to pacify you. Get it. Pacify. Babysit. har har. I'll convey your thoughts.

Thanks, uncle Jed.
sheriff-roscoe-p-coltrane-10-4-good-buddy.jpg

what county? That chick looks familiar. Prolly don't know her, but she looks familiar

Brax said his brother went to school with her, so maybe your old Jessamine county. Taught in woodford or Fayette. Forgot her name...but damn I'm proud that the bluegrass has arguably the hottest naughty teacher to date.

Reactions: Willy4UK
I was contacted by JohnBlue (because I think he wanted to pin zardoz stuff on me, not sure tho so I shouldn't say that), but I spoketh the truth to him.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Brax said his brother went to school with her, so maybe your old Jessamine county. Taught in woodford or Fayette. Forgot her name...but damn I'm proud that the bluegrass has arguably the hottest naughty teacher to date.

If I had her name before marriage, then I might now who it is. Looks awful familiar

KS - just a suggestion - consider Gold status if you are looking for protection from zealot mods. It's been shown recently that if you are a Gold member, you can say anything...including even threatening the livelihood and families of other non-Gold posters with a maximum ban length of one week if any at all. Pretty sweet deal if you're into that kind of stuff.

These protections are not afforded to those who do not carry Gold status on their Paw account. 'Doz didn't pay the Paw, so he got the boots put to him...heavy style.

nope, Gold status doesn't protect you if you post in here. that 8.33 a month didn't buy immunity at all. my normal account is in time out till July 5. no warning, no reason why. no mention of what i said or implied that was reason. i simply half heartedly jokingly responded in here taking up for Mash, then boom, i was banned. as someone who has been a paying member to this site for years @jedwar, i would like to know why i have been restricted access and put in timeout. 1 mod apparently has thin skin and too much control. @JRowland, i would like at least a response from some administrator to why a certain mod has had this much to say about posters in this thread.

i normally post under thabigbluenation, but that one is in timeout, for no damn reason. and since i outed myself with this one, it will probably get removed as well. again, being a paying member didn't do squat this time. because one moderator has a vendetta against this thread.

i would gladly take up for ya again @Mashburned.

but i would like an explanation. since Rivals has my money....

nope, Gold status doesn't protect you if you post in here. that 8.33 a month didn't buy immunity at all. my normal account is in time out till July 5. no warning, no reason why. no mention of what i said or implied that was reason. i simply half heartedly jokingly responded in here taking up for Mash, then boom, i was banned. as someone who has been a paying member to this site for years @jedwar, i would like to know why i have been restricted access and put in timeout. 1 mod apparently has thin skin and too much control. @JRowland, i would like at least a response from some administrator to why a certain mod has had this much to say about posters in this thread.

i normally post under thabigbluenation, but that one is in timeout, for no damn reason. and since i outed myself with this one, it will probably get removed as well. again, being a paying member didn't do squat this time. because one moderator has a vendetta against this thread.

I messaged you.

I'm sorry for starting the hooplah that has led to the demise of so many of my catpaw friends. Hope you can come back and post without fear of being banned for something that stupid again.

That was my main gripe. No explanation, no nothing, and seemingly no way to really find out till Jed (god bless him) came along and relayed messages to the mod who wouldn't even agree to speak directly to me. I tweeted that Rowland guy but he brushed it off and never got back to me.

I guess we could still go to 247 sports. Those are the guys previously ran this site, correct? Or nah?

I'm sorry for starting the hooplah that has led to the demise of so many of my catpaw friends. Hope you can come back and post without fear of being banned for something that stupid again.

That was my main gripe. No explanation, no nothing, and seemingly no way to really find out till Jed (god bless him) came along and relayed messages to the mod who wouldn't even agree to speak directly to me. I tweeted that Rowland guy but he brushed it off and never got back to me.

I guess we could still go to 247 sports. Those are the guys previously ran this site, correct? Or nah?

i like this place. really don't want to put in any effort to go somewhere else cause i am well lazy as hell. but thought we could openly shoot the crap in these threads because usually only the same posters follow them. you did what you did in the political thread i think. i didn't even reply there. was followed here. kinda crappy i thought.

Reactions: Mashburned
Replying in the political thread will get you banned for anything. Go in there and read something the wrong way will get you banned. I would love to know who are the whining crybabies that are tuning people in for petty stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT