ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Speaking of which:

I had a friend (seriously, not me) who boasted about this wild chick he was effing. Every oddball and perverted detail he regaled.

"Best set of titties you've ever sunk your teeth into..."

"FIRE RED bush!"

Of course he married her a year later, has two girls and all I think about when I'm near her - is that bush.

they do an incredible job.

giphy.gif

So what you're saying is for eight bucks and some change I can say whatever I want and even threaten someone. Wow sounds like a good deal to me where do I sign up

https://www.rivals.com/users/strict_sign_in

Reactions: Mashburned
I liked the part where Billy Minardi's son lives in that dorm, and Rick personally asked every soul in that dorm if they saw any of this nonsense.

And

PARTY PLANNER???! Ooooo I WAS SO MAD AT HIM!!!

Thank god RP gave his soul to The Lord.

Reactions: UKGrad93
It's so ridiculous I'm not positive some fan didn't put that together. But it's totally believable coming from Rick.

Come'on down bro! Beers on me.
Man...

This rat race is pathetic.

I am awake and social in my house -1.5 hours daily. Time in bus - 4.25 hours daily.

I see my kids from 8:45-10:15pm. After that- leave me the eff alone. The house I pour every ounce of my paycheck to afford is destroyed, mess, noise, fiasco, no dinner made... Sequester myself in bedroom to watch meaningless TV or Yanks to calm me down. Chug down shit food and a beer at 9:45 -in bed, because the rest of house is wrecked (did I mention I'm a neat freak).

Try to get to bed at 11, to wake up at 5 to rinse/repeat.

#MKKGA

Man...

This rat race is pathetic.

I am awake and social in my house -1.5 hours daily. Time in bus - 4.25 hours daily.

I see my kids from 8:45-10:15pm. After that- leave me the eff alone. The house I pour every ounce of my paycheck to afford is destroyed, mess, noise, fiasco, no dinner made... Sequester myself in bedroom to watch meaningless TV or Yanks to calm me down. Chug down shit food and a beer at 9:45 -in bed, because the rest of house is wrecked (did I mention I'm a neat freak).

Try to get to bed at 11, to wake up at 5 to rinse/repeat.

#MKKGA

Crap brother. I feel for ya. Seriously do. No time nor sanctuary. Paying to live.

We can fake your own death man. Move down here and you enjoy the good life.

That home life is universal for a family man Kook. I get much of the same out here in the midwest minus that AWFUL bus commute.

My kid is staying home by herself for the first time this summer. It's not going well. Everything is a mess. Food dropped all over the floor. She like to pour sugar on stuff, etc... Candy wrappers, juice boxes, fruit cups. Everything is sticky. It's a GD wonder there aren't millions of ants everywhere.

But the worst part is at night. Bedtime has been turning into a 2 hr ordeal. She goes to bed, my wife and I go to the basement to relax/watch TV for an hour. Kid gets up, claims she had a nightmare, feels sick, hungry, etc... Wants to sleep in bed with one of us. Crying, yelling, chaos. She goes off to GS camp next week, Praying that she stays there the whole week. I need some GD peace & quiet.

That home life is universal for a family man Kook. I get much of the same out here in the midwest minus that AWFUL bus commute.

My kid is staying home by herself for the first time this summer. It's not going well. Everything is a mess. Food dropped all over the floor. She like to pour sugar on stuff, etc... Candy wrappers, juice boxes, fruit cups. Everything is sticky. It's a GD wonder there aren't millions of ants everywhere.

But the worst part is at night. Bedtime has been turning into a 2 hr ordeal. She goes to bed, my wife and I go to the basement to relax/watch TV for an hour. Kid gets up, claims she had a nightmare, feels sick, hungry, etc... Wants to sleep in bed with one of us. Crying, yelling, chaos. She goes off to GS camp next week, Praying that she stays there the whole week. I need some GD peace & quiet.
[cheers] Cheers to you too, 93

Hi. Long-time lurker, first-time poster. FWIW, I wanted to introduce myself and state for the record, unequivocally, that I am NOT the notorious maverick1 of Catpaw lore -- a poster who, by all accounts, was a grade-A jackass/idiot.

Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT