ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Look at Jed bringin' some attitude [banana]
Its the Attitude Era for mods.

NWO-3.jpg

Reactions: jedwar
A para-educator who was charged with 3 felonies for her involvement with an ex student under the age of 16. Possible jesus freak. OH MAMA.

Even if you could look over the whole pedophile thing she's still off the market. On the news they showed her husband in the court room supporting her and holding her hand as they left.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I'm sorry for starting the hooplah that has led to the demise of so many of my catpaw friends. Hope you can come back and post without fear of being banned for something that stupid again.

That was my main gripe. No explanation, no nothing, and seemingly no way to really find out till Jed (god bless him) came along and relayed messages to the mod who wouldn't even agree to speak directly to me. I tweeted that Rowland guy but he brushed it off and never got back to me.

I guess we could still go to 247 sports. Those are the guys previously ran this site, correct? Or nah?
This place never recovered from Spheres talking about tongue punching some woman's fart box.

Reactions: Mashburned
nope, Gold status doesn't protect you if you post in here. that 8.33 a month didn't buy immunity at all. my normal account is in time out till July 5. no warning, no reason why. no mention of what i said or implied that was reason. i simply half heartedly jokingly responded in here taking up for Mash, then boom, i was banned. as someone who has been a paying member to this site for years @jedwar, i would like to know why i have been restricted access and put in timeout. 1 mod apparently has thin skin and too much control. @JRowland, i would like at least a response from some administrator to why a certain mod has had this much to say about posters in this thread.

i normally post under thabigbluenation, but that one is in timeout, for no damn reason. and since i outed myself with this one, it will probably get removed as well. again, being a paying member didn't do squat this time. because one moderator has a vendetta against this thread.

i would gladly take up for ya again @Mashburned.

but i would like an explanation. since Rivals has my money....

I will look into. Our mods are human but they do an incredible job. It is thankless, time consuming and comes with a bit of a target. I will always look into so,etching when it comes to my attention. Usually when it comes to my attention and I look into it, there was a good reason easy to articulate or there were long term problems, baiting, etc. I don't know your case. Email me at kyrivals@yahoo.com (good reminder for me).

Reactions: jedwar
Yea whatever tell that to the 14 year old.

Was the husband fat?
I'm loving the outrage on the lex18 site by the older and unattractive women while men are posting things like "son just don't tell mom". These fat hens need to learn biology. Was this teacher out of line? Absolutely! Does it require all my outrage? No

I've been doing some thinking and a little soul searching. Recent events and not so recent events have forced me to the conclusion that this place sucks...in its entirety. There I said it. Somebody had to say it because it needed to be said: Catpaw sucks...and truth be told...it has for a long time. I really don't care. Not anymore. That's how much fun has been drained outta this place for me. And without fun...what's the use for posting on a meaningless message board?

Power hungry mods with a personal vendetta banning posters and deleting posts just because they can. PC police policing threads and crying to mods. A poster losing their job because some idiot screen captures his posts and sends them to his employer.

IT JUST SUCKS.

C'mon man...just today I moaned to a non chili eating mod about relaying a message to The Man about a rogue mod. That's effing pathetic. I should be ashamed. I AM ashamed. That's what my posting experience on the Catpaw has been reduced to and it is PATHETIC.

Thinking real hard about just signing off and then wandering the Earth in search of adventures like Jewels at the end of Pulp Fiction (except I loooove bacon) and his inspiration, Caine in King Fu, before him. But before wandering the Earth I might just flip out first and go on a Catpaw late night posting rampage. Just really letting loose in every thread I can find on every single forum. Im talking about a massive barrage of ban-worthy posts. I am talking superfly TNT. The Guns Of Navoronne. I'll be a mushroom cloud posting mothereffer, mothereffer. And then just disappear and wander the Earth.

A perma-ban at this point would merely put me out of my misery. I just don't really care anymore. What's the point of hanging on to a dying entity?

But I have also been seriously contemplating...

Option #2: Perma-ban worthy Catpaw posting rampage followed by the launch of the long-awaited and much anticipated rival message board site known far and wide as:

Kaizer Sosay's
CatClaw Message Board For Basketball Fans And Fans Of Other Sports In Which A Major University In The State Of Kentucky Might Participate At The Collegiate Level

Seems like the only reason to tune into this board anymore is to find out who's been banned in the last 24 hrs.

Spears - gone
LEK- gone
Maverick1 - gone
Mash - banned and back
Threads about mostly nothing disappear almost as soon as they are created
Anything political is contained to one thread
Brushy Bill troll job was allowed to go 50+pages
I agree with KS - this place sucks

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I've been doing some thinking and a little soul searching. Recent events and not so recent events have forced me to the conclusion that this place sucks...in its entirety. There I said it. Somebody had to say it because it needed to be said: Catpaw sucks...and truth be told...it has for a long time. I really don't care. Not anymore. That's how much fun has been drained outta this place for me. And without fun...what's the use for posting on a meaningless message board?

Power hungry mods with a personal vendetta banning posters and deleting posts just because they can. PC police policing threads and crying to mods. A poster losing their job because some idiot screen captures his posts and sends them to his employer.

IT JUST SUCKS.

C'mon man...just today I moaned to a non chili eating mod about relaying a message to The Man about a rogue mod. That's effing pathetic. I should be ashamed. I AM ashamed. That's what my posting experience on the Catpaw has been reduced to and it is PATHETIC.

Thinking real hard about just signing off and then wandering the Earth in search of adventures like Jewels at the end of Pulp Fiction (except I loooove bacon) and his inspiration, Caine in King Fu, before him. But before wandering the Earth I might just flip out first and go on a Catpaw late night posting rampage. Just really letting loose in every thread I can find on every single forum. Im talking about a massive barrage of ban-worthy posts. I am talking superfly TNT. The Guns Of Navoronne. I'll be a mushroom cloud posting mothereffer, mothereffer. And then just disappear and wander the Earth.

A perma-ban at this point would merely put me out of my misery. I just don't really care anymore. What's the point of hanging on to a dying entity?

Option #2: Perma-ban worthy Catpaw posting rampage followed by the launch of the long-awaited and much anticipated rival message board site known far and wide as:

Kaizer Sosay's
CatClaw Message Board For Basketball Fans And Fans Of Other Sports In Which A Major University In The State Of Kentucky Might Participate At The Collegiate Level
Spot on.

IT JUST SUCKS.

Kaizer Sosay's
Don't go HST on us
536026.png

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
KS, if this were a paid board, you wouldn't see selfish mods. It's free. Which allows low level people with self esteem problems to take advantage of those who don't wanna pay.

I was ready to donate $6500 to J.Rowland. I won't now. Why should i?

I may contact J.Rowland. i have contacts of people who'd donate to this site out of gratuity. But they won't because they don't like the restrictions of free speech from moderators pretending to be Hitler.

I literally have money donors who will support this site, but won't due to the moderators

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay

IT JUST SUCKS.

Kaizer Sosay's
I wish I could give this 100 likes.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Good lord, this thread has turned into an all-night donut shop.

Missed this glorious post from kooky yesterday while I was busy typing out my rant so let me respond to it now...

Hahahaha. Except it's more sad than it is funny.

Take care of the problem? Nope. No need for that. Follow the Catpaw playbook instead. Send in uncle Jed to make nice. Didn't work? OK...see if John blue can placate those rascally little bastiches. Well, we should have known that wouldn't work. Duh. OK send in the big guns. I know I should know who JRowland is but I don't. Don't really care. Judging by the tone of his post he is pretty high up the chain. So what? Do so,etching real to solve the situation or do no,etching at all. Either take care of the problem...you know at the source...or don't bother.

Step 1: Identify the problem.

Step 2: Take care of the problem.

Pretty simple solution any time there is a problem. And we solved step 1 for you a long time ago. Get busy on step 2 or don't bother wasting your time or ours.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
ADVERTISEMENT