ADVERTISEMENT

Mounjaro/Ozempic weight loss

From that article:

“I’ve been constipated the entire time. My doctor had put me on a prescription to combat that,” she said. But “the side effects weren’t debilitating.”

Mitchell said she’s learned what triggers her side effects and has changed her behavior to avoid them. For example, she feels queasy if she doesn’t eat enough, so now she eats something every three hours. The headaches start if she’s not hydrated, so she makes getting enough water and electrolytes a priority.

While taking Mounjaro, she's continued healthy eating habits and working out, so she's sometimes wondered how much of her weight loss is from the medication. But because diet and exercise alone hadn’t worked for her, she believes drug is helping her.

Reactions: roguemocha
Almost 20% also “left the study, mostly because of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and other stomach-related problems.” Basically said this is awful, I quit.

Also, it doesn’t say if they changed their diet or exercise. Those things over 3 years could absolutely reduce those markers and occurrences related to heart disease and it not be related to the drug at all.

It’s no different than when I take a new supplement while also changing my diet and staying on point at the gym and see positive changes occur. It’s hard to tell if the new supplement is working or if it’s my diet and exercise being dialed in or a combination of all 3.

Just a friendly reminder, Rogue injects himself with Testosterone.

No knock, just an important disclaimer when discussing criticism of other’s injecting themselves. Easy to get GAINZ when the T is flowin’!!!!!1!1!. I’m sure the dude works very hard in the gym, and is very healthy….just an important side note from atop the high horse.

^ that is correct. It’s doctor prescribed, I eat very clean and lift 6 days, hot yoga the 7th day and one other yoga session on Wednesday if I can.

I’ve been on it for just over two years. I love it for sure. But I’m also putting in the other work.

If you inject test and sit in your ass, you’re just going to get fat and eat a bunch more. You have to put work in for it to work the way it’s supposed to. And I’ve been wrecked well before I started test 2 years ago.

I have a pic that idk how to post here from Jan 2017 on my IG where I’m #196 and cut up, son. mark_r_stephens go have a looksie haters and projectors, not necessarily you Rex, the two that GLEEFULLY liked that post wanting there to have to be a cheat code to be in shape and muscular at 41 or whatever age. Have a look at me at 35.

Test definitely helps as you get older to keep it but I already had a ton of muscle maturity and mass and was #40 bigger than I graduated college in that pic.

Like ANY steroid, if you take it and don’t do anything with diet and exercise you’ll just be a fat mess of hormones. You still have to put a ton of work in.

Last edited:
I mean if I got some test and steroids in me I’d prob feel like exercising a lot more but for now I’m gonna pick up my thanksgiving meal from Cracker Barrel with extra biscuits and gravy.

• Haha
Reactions: Freetaxreturn
I mean if I got some test and steroids in me I’d prob feel like exercising a lot more but for now I’m gonna pick up my thanksgiving meal from Cracker Barrel with extra biscuits and gravy.
I’ve been lifting for 20 years, on Test for a whole 2 years of those 20. 🙄

Stop trying to give yourself an out like I’ve been on test since I was 25 or something.

I’ve been lifting for 20 years, on Test for a whole 2 years of those 20. 🙄

Stop trying to give yourself an out like I’ve been on test since I was 25 or something.
I didn’t ask what stuff you were taking but I’m sure you “only” have been on test for 2 years and nothing else and I literally don’t care that’s between you and your doc.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
I, 100%, never once took any illegal drugs or any drugs period that would be considered a PED before I was put on test, except Jack3d I reckon.

Never even saw a PED until I walked in on my buddy who was injecting Test in his kitchen when he told me to come over for lunch about 2-3 years before I got on.

Weird I know, someone just decided to eat healthy and lift weights almost every day for 2 decades and is in great shape.

You don’t have to take PEDs to be in shape in your 30s/40s. It’s just discipline, sorry if that’s not what you wanted to hear.

Test doesn’t make you want to workout or give you motivation or anything. It’s a supplement not the cure all. You still have to do some things yourself. You all sound like every other person my age or older that’s upset with themself they became fat lazy pieces of shit and when they see someone that isn’t there HAD to be some other reason, it CANT be that you just got lazy and fat and old and they fought against it, CANT BE THAT.

Has to be steroids, or drugs or genetics, or he’s gay or has no life etc etc etc. I’ve heard it all and the truth is, you became lazy and fat and now you want a reason why you are and others aren’t. That’s all this is. A million times over I’ve had people say all this shit.

Well I was at the gym before 6a on thanksgiving, you are sleeping in and going to eat 5K cals today(so am I) that’s the difference.

Have a great fat, lazy thanksgiving. To the guy eating Cracker Barrel thanksgiving supper alone, you’re the real winner here 😂.

You guys are never going to change, you’re going to shoot this shit up until you rot from the inside then you’ll be looking for help how to cure that, all because you refused to get off your lard ass and would rather make excuses.

You’ll come here looking for comfort and pats on the back when you lose 20 pounds that you didn’t earn and then this whole thread will disappear when you realize it’s a fad drug just like the hope of getting in shape without putting in any effort.

Sorry the truth hurts, just like average people looking at you, it’s painful for us and you bros, believe me. Please stay home and avoid the public.

Have a great Thanksgiving, I truly hope you all have a great day and pray you see the light that guides you down your best path.

God helps those who help themselves. Enjoy your thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
I’m just saying the condescension when you’re in your 40’s, no kids, and a self proclaimed nomadic lifestyle where fitness is (by choice, granted) a major/centric part of your life…..and inject yourself with T…..is a little on the eye roll side….of a topic about people injecting themselves. None of those things are wrong, just would encourage you to lighten up a bit on this.

You’re 100% right about getting up at 6 on thanksgiving working out etc, but as a dude with no kids and a bartending job you’re on a pretty opposite spectrum of about 99% of people reading this post.

I know for myself having a family, owning a couple small businesses, coaching football etc….all my choices, granted….add in having back surgery a few years ago…my time and motivation for hitting the gym at 4 am (which is pretty much when I’d have to go during football) is minimal. My own choice, again.

So if a wonder drug came along and helped, I’d be all ears……much like you and your T ;)

Well I was at the gym before 6a on thanksgiving, you are sleeping in and going to eat 5K cals today(so am I) that’s the difference.
I was up before 6 am, but it was to take the dogs out. 😀. Today is a biceps and back day for wife and I, which we’ll do before Thanksgiving dinner. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend.

I’m definitely not equating the two drugs and what they do specifically, just pointing out the high horse.
Testosterone is prescribed when you have a hormonal deficiency that needs to be addressed. It affects your mood, sleep, appetite, ability to gain muscle, etc. basically it’s what makes a dude a dude and keeps them healthy, kind of important.

Ozempic is for people that can’t lose weight after actually trying, most on here never actually tried.

Test is no different than having a thyroid deficiency or heart issues. You address those right? It’s the same thing.
The irony of punching down on people on the morning of a holiday.
Idgaf what day it is, if this is as the day your mom died I’d say the same thing.

I’m not punching down. I’m punching at people especially you that says, “I need a miracle drug! I’m obese! There’s nothing I can do! Help me! Oh and I’m going to get Cracker Barrel and extra biscuits and gravy but sure as touch not exercising or doing anything for myself.”

Well that person can touch right off. You don’t deserve help. You’re not trying, you just want the easy way, pussy.

-And I understand having kids and all that makes it harder, still not an excuse. I know plenty of moms and dads that are at the gym at 4-5a so they can get a workout in. Everyone has a job, figure it out, make time.

Everyone in here probably watches 1+ hours of tv at the end of the night you could easily cut out. Or stop posting on here and do push ups and burpees. You CAN do it and have time to do it, just not your priority.

And yes I’ve made life decisions, no kids, no corporate or bullshit job I’m stuck in forever and can’t move around, for a reason. I chose what my priorities were and not being a fat disabled 60 year old was definitely one of them.

Quit making excuses, everyone has the time and ability, make better choices and priorities.

GDit I’m seriously done with this thread. I’ve tried to help but it’s just push back and NO I WANT EVERYTHING EASY, I WONT WORK FOR IT. So touch it. Enjoy not being able to see you dong and eating lonely takeout meals covered in gravy.

Testosterone is prescribed when you have a hormonal deficiency that needs to be addressed. It affects your mood, sleep, appetite, ability to gain muscle, etc. basically it’s what makes a dude a dude and keeps them healthy, kind of important.

Ozempic is for people that can’t lose weight after actually trying, most on here never actually tried.

Test is no different than having a thyroid deficiency or heart issues. You address those right? It’s the same thing.

Idgaf what day it is, if this is as the day your mom died I’d say the same thing.

I’m not punching down. I’m punching at people especially you that says, “I need a miracle drug! I’m obese! There’s nothing I can do! Help me! Oh and I’m going to get Cracker Barrel and extra biscuits and gravy but sure as touch not exercising or doing anything for myself.”

Well that person can touch right off. You don’t deserve help. You’re not trying, you just want the easy way, pussy.

-And I understand having kids and all that makes it harder, still not an excuse. I know plenty of moms and dads that are at the gym at 4-5a so they can get a workout in. Everyone has a job, figure it out, make time.

Everyone in here probably watches 1+ hours of tv at the end of the night you could easily cut out. Or stop posting on here and do push ups and burpees. You CAN do it and have time to do it, just not your priority.

And yes I’ve made life decisions, no kids, no corporate or bullshit job I’m stuck in forever and can’t move around, for a reason. I chose what my priorities were and not being a fat disabled 60 year old was definitely one of them.

Quit making excuses, everyone has the time and ability, make better choices and priorities.

GDit I’m seriously done with this thread. I’ve tried to help but it’s just push back and NO I WANT EVERYTHING EASY, I WONT WORK FOR IT. So touch it. Enjoy not being able to see you dong and eating lonely takeout meals covered in gravy.
Good lord you seem like a miserable person

I expected better from you but this sounds like a diatribe from a 16 year old girl

I was up before 6 am, but it was to take the dogs out. 😀. Today is a biceps and back day for wife and I, which we’ll do before Thanksgiving dinner. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend.
I was up at 6 am but it was to fire up the smoker and ice down 60 cans of Miller Lite. I’ve lost 56 pounds and viva Mounjaro 🍺

I'm mid 50s and statins are wrecking my joints but I still do physical stuff at work and try to throw in about 3 days of pushups and dumbells at the house. Doesn't take long. I have to do the perfect pushups because my shoulders and wrists take a beating the traditional way. Just graduated recently from off my knees, lol but I'm getting gains. The big thing for anyone is to just move, man. I don't wanna be looking at 20 years down the road and can't get off the couch. Just do SOMETHING. What works for some doesn't work for others but we just can't sit there and expect to be moving well the older we get. I just saw a vid where a 62 yo Marine vet planked for 8 hours. Dude was jacked. That's some good motivation right there.

I'm mid 50s and statins are wrecking my joints but I still do physical stuff at work and try to throw in about 3 days of pushups and dumbells at the house. Doesn't take long. I have to do the perfect pushups because my shoulders and wrists take a beating the traditional way. Just graduated recently from off my knees, lol but I'm getting gains. The big thing for anyone is to just move, man. I don't wanna be looking at 20 years down the road and can't get off the couch. Just do SOMETHING. What works for some doesn't work for others but we just can't sit there and expect to be moving well the older we get. I just saw a vid where a 62 yo Marine vet planked for 8 hours. Dude was jacked. That's some good motivation right there.
What is planked ? Idk what that is 🍺

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT