ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi latest good lord

Well, if UK had a rematch with KU in that scenario it would be great, because it would be in the Elite 8 and UNC/UConn are already gone ... that said, compared to the other regions, that's a RIDICULOUS region.

Kansas ain't making it out of the 1st weekend. I'm actually convinced they will be on the entire opposite side as they don't want a national embarrassment of Kansas at the hands of UK.

Reactions: CGblue and catzcan
I guess it's a good thing then that ole Joey Brackets doesn't make the official selections. He only makes a WAG.

Joe I believe they actually want to sell tickets in the other regions.
beautiful

exactly why they would never put anything like that together.
East region: UCoNN, UNC, UK, Kansas

then the rest ?

midwest - purdue, iowa state, Creighton
west - TN, arizona, Baylor, Illinois
south - houston, marquette, Duke

and on. nope.

Lunardi must be here in Arizona somewhere taking a recent trip to the local dispensary.......

That can’t happen. Both UConn and UNC will be one seeds.
UNC might be a 1, if they win ACC-T, or if they make it farther next weekend than UT and Arizona.
I have to give UT or Arizona slight edge on them though, although UT definitely has tougher road to win SEC-T

Reactions: fatguy87
I could see Duke being the 2 in Houston’s bracket. Which there is very little way Duke beats UH.
There is almost ZERO chance Duke is a 2 seed. They should be a 4-5 right now, but they probably somehow weassel there way into the last 3 seed.

Reactions: WildcatNC
He's usually good about what teams get in; but he's off about seeds and regions. I wouldn't look too hard into it. That would be a crazy bracket though!

I would assume he has something that is automatically making these and he just send them out. He probably makes some manual changes sometimes but for the most part up until his final projection he's not going to be super picky on what the computer tells him.

This is the most insane thing I've ever seen...not to mention he has 2 #10 teams...UK and Duke, even tho our resume is waaay better.

Do we ever have that worry?
Someone Shrug GIF

I was being sarcastic, sweety :D

I never understood why people start worrying about brackets in November and worry all the way til selection Sunday. This is one guy making up a bracket that doesnt mean squat.
Still a lot of games to be played, yet people freak out. Oh no Lunardi please don’t seed us here or there!!

chances are UK would only have to face 2 of the 3 in that bracket,

and given UK at best would be a 3 seed, they are going to have to face 2 good teams in any bracket

with college basketball this season, UConn and Houston seem to be the only teams that won't have to play their A game every night to survive.

Most experts and Media say that Lunardi is good at picking the 68 teams but his Seedings and Placement isn't as good as his 68 picks. I just don't see UCONN, UNC, UK, and Kansas in one region. That would be what most would say from the different Sports Media Experts for there Final Four picks.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Most experts and Media say that Lunardi is good at picking the 68 teams but his Seedings and Placement isn't as good as his 68 picks. I just don't see UCONN, UNC, UK, and Kansas in one region. That would be what most would say from the different Sports Media Experts for there Final Four picks.
I agree. Too top heavy. Even with Kansas fading, the NCAA is not likely to load up one region with 3 teams like UK, UNC & UCONN who all have a legit shot at cutting down the nets. If North Carolina is not a 1 seed, they will not be the 2 seed in UCONN's region if they are the #1 overall.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT