ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Mayor Greenberg declares Monday - Clemson beat UK Day

Basil Cat

Blue Chip Prospect
May 25, 2021
For Immediate Release:

All fans of the birds with teeth program will celebrate collectively Monday by wearing your best orange or red. LMC orange jumpsuits are acceptable. NYD will be moved to another date and recognized during the first weekend of March Madness due to fan availability.

Greenberg states he has not seen this much excitement among the feathered fans since Kenny Payne was hired. Greenberg also noted we are all one ACC when it comes to beating UK and any ACC victory against UK should be celebrated with the same energy as Thunder Over Louisville, Derby, and The Gas Light Festival.

Mayor Greenberg said he also wanted to recognize the tens of card fans on Twitter who did their very best to defend against those CFB accounts who questioned if UK would win the ACC. The Mayor said we will not allow anyone to challenge our athletic superiority during our 5 game losing streak to UK. That steak is going to end ….. someday.

Lastly Greenberg warned if any blue fans in our fair city wish to disrupt this celebration by wearing blue they should be reported to the UL Sheriffs dept or specially THE UL Sheriff. Greenberg was asked if this applied to his ‘rasslin business partner (known UK rabble rouser / ul hater Matt Jones). Greenberg replied - No Comment! He did state Coach Dabo was invited, but unlikely to attend.

🥃

Yeah, I agree, however you can bet even though this was not written, they sure was giddy and excited our coaching lost that game.
If you are referring to me I assure you nothing about yesterday made me giddy. I love this football program and always will. My jab, as most picked up was at the ul fans on twitter after our loss. Their desperation was on full display.

If you are referring to me I assure you nothing about yesterday made me giddy. I love this football program and always will. My jab, as most picked up was at the ul fans on twitter after our loss. Their desperation was on full display.
No not at all buddy, I just didn't think Greenturd actually wrote that. But I do think the U6 fans were giddy about us losing to Clemson. Sorry you took that wrong.

Reactions: Basil Cat
For Immediate Release:

All fans of the birds with teeth program will celebrate collectively Monday by wearing your best orange or red. LMC orange jumpsuits are acceptable. NYD will be moved to another date and recognized during the first weekend of March Madness due to fan availability.

Greenberg states he has not seen this much excitement among the feathered fans since Kenny Payne was hired. Greenberg also noted we are all one ACC when it comes to beating UK and any ACC victory against UK should be celebrated with the same energy as Thunder Over Louisville, Derby, and The Gas Light Festival.

Mayor Greenberg said he also wanted to recognize the tens of card fans on Twitter who did their very best to defend against those CFB accounts who questioned if UK would win the ACC. The Mayor said we will not allow anyone to challenge our athletic superiority during our 5 game losing streak to UK. That steak is going to end ….. someday.

Lastly Greenberg warned if any blue fans in our fair city wish to disrupt this celebration by wearing blue they should be reported to the UL Sheriffs dept or specially THE UL Sheriff. Greenberg was asked if this applied to his ‘rasslin business partner (known UK rabble rouser / ul hater Matt Jones). Greenberg replied - No Comment! He did state Coach Dabo was invited, but unlikely to attend.

🥃
Obviously, we hurt their feelings.

For Immediate Release:

🥃
Doesn’t he realize that 34% of his city are cat fans ? I mean Lville only owns that city by about 7%. Good luck on reelection mayor ! lol

That's my mayor.

If we celebrated all events with the zeal of the Gas Light Festival, the world would be a much better place. It is, after all, where commerce and community meet.

Banner is being made right now for the rafters of the yum center. Heard it from a good sauce

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT