ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is better than UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
They always been the bigger better program. I took heat the past 3 years of pointing it out. They should have lost the 2 ACC road games but yes they are better then us but not by much. Two programs that lack history and will never be big. It's a basketball state for sure

Meh, they’re playing over their head tonight. Have been pretty average against bad competition this year. I’m sure that won’t deter their obnoxious fans from running their mouths, they do it even when they go 5-7 and lose to our mediocre SEC program each year.

140 points the last 5 games say they aren't. We play them at the end of the year. Let me know how this works out. ACC is not SEC. In the past it was close but it just isn't the last few years. ul looked good the last 2 years and got wooped by the cats.

We looked like dog shite tonight but that doesn’t mean UL is better than us. Beating this Notre Dame team at home isn’t that much different than what we did to UF last week. Should be a good game to end the season. They have a historically easy schedule. I hope to ruin their season at the end of the year.

We will clobber Louisville!
We own U of L.
U of L is no Jaaawjaaa!!!
I know…thank goodness we kept our playbooks close to the vest against Georgia so that the Ville wouldn’t get any ideas. As a bonus, we also threw in no blocking, no tackling, untimely penalties that would make Butkus blush and trotting out a qb who cannot complete the simplest of passes to wide open receivers. Again, don’t want to show too much…

The UL game is always a rock fight, regardless of schedules and records. UL does look like a better coached team to this point in the season. They also don't have to slog through a physical SEC schedule.

Reactions: Basil Cat
It proves you don’t need over a decade to build a program these days!! You all can worship Stoops for Music City Bowls all you want but he isn’t THAT guy.

In Brohm’s first year, UL is already a better program than Stoops has us in a decade.
How is Louisville a better program already. They have one of the easiest schedules in college football. Beating ND is impressive but let’s wait and see what Brohm does after this year

Accept it? No.

Seriously, you can eff off for starting this thread.
I hear you and you can "not want to" accept reality but you will have to admit that it is curious how quickly Louisville has turned tables this year under a new and different coaching staff ... apparently a serious coaching staff who is ushering in a different mindset and coaching abilities. No one can dispute that Brohm is a serious coach. I will admit that I did not see his success coming this quickly at Louisville. It just further solidifies the notion that Stoops is an average coach, at best, trying to coach in the SEC, against better coaches. Granted Georgia, right now, is very good but Kentucky, today was embarrassing.

I thought Jeff Brohm wouldn't get Louisville up and running for another year but he's proven me wrong. I thought Notre Dame was a lock for a big win this week but Brohm proved me wrong.

Not a good night for UK to lose the way they did and then have Louisville get a huge win.

Im worried about Mizzu, UL a long way off yet
I hadn't watched Mizzou play until today and feel their offense will run right through this Brad White defense. There is reason, at all, to have any real confidence that UK will beat Mizzou next week. From what I saw today, the Mizzou offense is the real deal. Guess we'll see soon enough.

Gotta say, I'm sure we're all pretty down tonight but the mindset to immediately talk up and almost brag about our rival is a new one to me. Congrats, this little thread will be fun reading for the Louisville fans tomorrow. I swear, I think some of you enjoy the act of punishment.

"We just got our teeth kicked in. Let's talk about how great our rival is doing next."

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT