ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is better than UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by "decent" you mean the 2 year straight National champions at home, ok. It's been 35 years since Notre Dame won anything, but let's pretend we played equivalents Saturday night so you you can run over here and fluff your feathers out in little brother fashion. 🙄
The same Georgia that has the best TE in college football, and 5 stars at almost every position, but yeah ND is close because they get low 4 stars and have 25 year old QB. UGA would beat ND by 20-30 points and do thre same to UOFL. Louisvilles success is because of the schedule they play and year 1 excitement, let’s see what they do in years 2 and 3 when they get the tough teams on the schedule

UL fans love to run their mouths, knowing they have the luxury of avoiding an SEC schedule in exchange for their pathetic little pee-wee ACC schedule they play year in and year out. Now they are running their little chicken-beak mouths about Georgia - a team that would curb-stomp them mercilessly.

Here's the truth about Louisville and the SEC:

Over the last decade Louisville has played 7 different SEC teams and has been beaten by every single one of them. Whats more - Louisville over the last decade has given up on average, over 35 points per game to those SEC teams. 3 of 5 Louisville SEC wins over the last decade were against Joker Phillips last team and the first two teams of the Mark Stoops rebuild.

Louisville has a single SEC win outside UK of that - in 2019 against a .500 Mississippi State team that had a losing SEC record.

So, that's exactly what you would expect out of UL playing an SEC schedule - give up 35+ ppg and lose almost always. That's the reality.

Yes, graduated HS at 17 and got a nursing degree and graduated. Worked a few years and then went back to school to get my RN license.
And when given the opportunity to correct it, he doesn't realize the error.

[UK"ALUM"88, the error was that you claim birth in 1970, and a college degree (uhhh, your moniker) by 1988 . . . by your 18th birthday.].

• Haha
Reactions: 55wildcat
What have you saw that makes you believe we won’t get blown out by UL??? I’m genuinely curious.
Hmmmm.

I sawed some firewood, yesterday.

I helped build a see-saw for my local community center.

I seeded a pasture field with clover.

I've seen into the Promised Land.

And I see your one-year undergraduate program at UK did not require basic grammar.

Ohio State has beaten Indiana, Youngstown State, Western Kentucky, Maryland and Notre Dame at the Dome. Not necessarily a great resume so far and they only play 2 ranked teams the rest of the way. Notre Dame has beaten Navy, Tennessee State, NC State, Central Michigan and Duke (who wasn`t rated at the time) and have lost to the only 2 ranked teams they`ve played Ohio State and Louisville. I think both teams are overrated, based on their name only.
We`ll see who the best team is on November 25th and I have confidence in Kentucky winning once again. I don't think we`ll gift Louisville with 5 turn overs.

IDIOT?

This guy was a UK graduate one year after completion of High School!!!!!!

He be a GENIUS!!

u kno bery little about what nurs prugrams consist uf and it shews.

It looks like I have a new admirer. Wake up from saving ya grandma in the ER last night and I’m quoted 75 times by The Hack.. 😂 You ok little buddy? You seem upset….

Hmmmm.

I sawed some firewood, yesterday.

I helped build a see-saw for my local community center.

I seeded a pasture field with clover.

I've seen into the Promised Land.

And I see your one-year undergraduate program at UK did not require basic grammar.

You always wonder why your life sucks and now you know, you accept mediocrity because you accept it for your own life as well as your fandom.

We will clobber Louisville!
We own U of L.
U of L is no Jaaawjaaa!!!
UL is a paper tiger, ND is a good team, but, not a great team. ACC is not very good this year. UL is playing better than I expected, but, we still beat them by 10 or more if we take care of ball.

Reactions: 55wildcat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT