ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Getting Mocked for Uncaged Cardinal Helmet

You are the prime example of the willfully blind. It serves your desire to think recruits like the angry chicken, even though they have more motivation than you to pretend it is cool when they actually believe otherwise. And, to that, it is not the committed kids you want, but those yet to commit. But, if you want to pretend that is a good reason for UL to be mocked ...

And, by your definition of profiling (as In a law enforcement use) would save us a bunch of money, because we could never rely upon valid known clues to suspect someone of a crime. We could shut down a bunch of state and federal investigative agencies. LOL

Interesting....glad you care about the apparel issue...I just go by what they say...you have the issue of I guess questioning ppl truth telling...that is a you not me

On profiling...must not have ever happened to you...I haven't been that lucky...but everything was cleared up and luckily at the time I was still a member of the US Army and everything was cleared up

Interesting....glad you care about the apparel issue...I just go by what they say...you have the issue of I guess questioning ppl truth telling...that is a you not me

On profiling...must not have ever happened to you...I haven't been that lucky...but everything was cleared up and luckily at the time I was still a member of the US Army and everything was cleared up

You must not have ever investigated drug Pushers.

Nope....never been a law enforcement officers just a member of the US Army who been stopped and pulled over when I was younger for the vehicle I drove.

It is degrading....having to point out your Post Vehicle Decal...your Military ID and Driver License and Insurance

Not tramic...just unnecessary...that why for the most part I take everyone for their word until given a reason to not do so.

Point being the current players and recruits apparently according to them actually like them....for myself with the helmet not my style and I just am not in the business of calling ppl liars.

As for Louisville Adidas is paying and supplying them with $7.9 Million per year in apparel with is in the Top 5 Nationally....if the players like them and if UofL and Adidas are happy and they continue their winning ways in football fine by me

Not tramic...just unnecessary...that why for the most part I take everyone for their word until given a reason to not do so.

Point being the current players and recruits apparently according to them actually like them....for myself with the helmet not my style and I just am not in the business of calling ppl liars.

As for Louisville Adidas is paying and supplying them with $7.9 Million per year in apparel with is in the Top 5 Nationally....if the players like them and if UofL and Adidas are happy and they continue their winning ways in football fine by me

Red lens are hard to put aside for objectivity.

I agree people may be laughing at these uniforms, but people have been laughing at Kentucky football A LOT longer.
That is why it's gonna be soon sweet to beat you guys this year. The arrogance level a fanbase that hired Petrino back, tried to take a rapist recruit, did take recruit who beat a woman and the university condoning all of it... I'll take a little level of class with our football record but you guys are, were and will be trash forever. And that's no joke.

The helmets are ugly and silly looking. Period. UL fans should hope they are surprised by some other helmet when Auburn hits the field in two weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT