ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville 9.5 Point Favorite

That same SEC team beat NC State which beat your UofL team. But keep on trolling since the mods won’t take out the trash.

Do you have any facts to back up your false accusation? I didn't think so.

The tired old you're a Louisville fan narrative is what gets used when you've run out of bullets.

If you don't realize that the SEC Least is vastly inferior to the West then you are one of the few left.

Reactions: tluck88

The tired old you're a Louisville fan narrative is what gets used when you've run out of bullets.

If you don't realize that the SEC Least is vastly inferior to the West then you are one of the few left.
All you do is take shots at UK. I don’t remember you posting anything positive ever. You called South Carolina a bad team and I gave you a fact that said otherwise. If you don’t like being called a UofL fan then I suggest you not act like one.

All you do is take shots at UK. I don’t remember you posting anything positive ever. You called South Carolina a bad team and I gave you a fact that said otherwise. If you don’t like being called a UofL fan then I suggest you not act like one.

I suggest you get your di

Did you miss my post about conference realignment? That would be a huge positive for our league.

Really? Care to elaborate?

Louisville defense is atrocious.
So is ours. And our offense can hit a wall at anytime. Jackson can score at will against us if he doesn’t try and do too much like last year. This offense will have to get points every possession

I agree it is, but I think the competition we played was much better then what Louisville played. I think if we contain Jackson, then we are OK. I know they can't stop Snell.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!
USA Today has our schedule as the 43rd toughest in the country, UK's is 66th.

I agree it is, but I think the competition we played was much better then what Louisville played. I think if we contain Jackson, then we are OK. I know they can't stop Snell.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Maybe so, but UofL's strength of schedule is currently at 26, and ours is 62.

Well you know, hooked on phonics. I noticed you didn't inform me of my error, just made smart remark. Teach me something

What I said was factual, no matter if both teams played different schedules. The metrics also state that UofL played a tougher schedule. I don't agree with that, but it's what the numbers say.

What I said was factual, no matter if both teams played different schedules. The metrics also state that UofL played a tougher schedule. I don't agree with that, but it's what the numbers say.
You can make numbers say what you want. Is SEC East down, yes, but I would contend that it is still a long shot better than the ACC, and Fla State is not Fla State this year. Not busting your chops, I just don't think our D is significantly worse than Cards

Since USA Today uses Sagarin I went and looked up their schedule to see how tough it was. UofL’s best win is against FSU who is somehow rated 33rd with a 4-6 record. Then you have a win against 39th rated Purdue who is 5-6. Then you have to go down to 68 for 4-7 Syracuse for their next best win. And that was a Syracuse team playing without their starting qb. Anyone that wants to use USA Today rankings as a measuring stick for how good UofL is might want to think twice. Their rankings are a complete joke and UofL hasn’t beaten what I would call a quality team all season.

UK fans don't call our division the SEC Least, that's a UL term. Busted ya fraud. And your username makes no sense, so you're obviously not very bright...UL fan.

Has UL beaten a bowl team this year? UK has beaten 3

We're gonna need a little luck but if our guys are relatively healthy on Saturday I like our chances for 2 in a row.

UK fans don't call our division the SEC Least, that's a UL term. Busted ya fraud. And your username makes no sense, so you're obviously not very bright...UL fan.

We're gonna need a little luck but if our guys are relatively healthy on Saturday I like our chances for 2 in a row.

That’s a term used by fans throughout the Southeast. I think Finebaum might have coined it. Only in Kentucky do they take offense.

And I couldn’t tell you who Louisville has beaten. I know they didn’t beat Clemson or Wake Forest, but beyond that I’m not up to date and have no interest in looking it up.

That’s a term used by fans throughout the Southeast. I think Finebaum might have coined it. Only in Kentucky do they take offense.

And I couldn’t tell you who Louisville has beaten. I know they didn’t beat Clemson or Wake Forest, but beyond that I’m not up to date and have no interest in looking it up.
I already posted their best win according to Sagarin is FSU.I think everyone knows how bad they are this year and they should’ve lost that game. In fact they’ve only beaten one team all year with a winning record and that’s Virginia. And yet you continually trash UK’s schedule while you ignore UofL has a weaker resume. Yep nothing trollish about that at all.

Reactions: JC CATS
I expect a UK win if we go in healthy. I think everyone is looking at the final score of the UGA game and getting too down. For a quarter and a half we went toe to toe with them. I know that doesn't soften the blow of that loss. But it tells me that at home, against our arch rival if we bring the same intensity we had in the first quarter and a half of the UGA game for 4 quarters this Saturday we beat UL fairly easily. BC and Wake pounded UL with the ground game and we will do the same. At least that's what I'm telling myself. :)

Reactions: FtCampbellCat
I don't have a lot of $ but I did put 15$ on UK to cover at +10 on bovada. That spread will get bet down so I think I got in at a good time. Feel pretty good about it. What y'all think?

You can make numbers say what you want. Is SEC East down, yes, but I would contend that it is still a long shot better than the ACC, and Fla State is not Fla State this year. Not busting your chops, I just don't think our D is significantly worse than Cards
And Tennessee is not Tennessee and Florid a is not a fraction of Florida and so on and so on....Whats your point?

The line doesn't mean nothing, wasn't Kentucky 28 point underdogs last year and it's at home and you know what's coming, contain Jackson and win the game, they are just average without him.

Reactions: UKvisitor

So we say how bad they are and how good we are and then finish off by saying we are gonna need a little luck to beat them. Sounds like some of you are scared of what is going to happen Saturday.

Not me...I say we win and we win by at least 10 points. Their guys have no heart.

And Tennessee is not Tennessee and Florid a is not a fraction of Florida and so on and so on....Whats your point?
Can you read? My point is UL does not have a significantly better D than UK. Said it straight up in the post if you bothered to read it smart azz

To me the spread is probably reflective of Louisville seeming to get critical players back--Jaire Alexander most obvious, but Stacy Thomas and Drew Bailey are big parts of the front seven also; after the Clemson game there was heavy clamoring for Malik Williams to get the ball more at RB and he was believed lost for the year after an ugly elbow separation against NC State. The Bye week and then the laughers against UVa and Syracuse at home saw quite a few players getting back and healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT