ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville 9.5 Point Favorite

Unreal. If this is not enough to motivate then I don't know what is.

You scooped me Gus. It went up on Vegas Insider just a minute ago. FWIW, that is about what the numbers of the analysts were projecting. I don't play but I do watch and my gut reaction is take those points unless UK is pretty beat up from the JawJaw game. I just watched the game and it seemed like a number of guys on defense went down.

Peace

Really? Care to elaborate?

Louisville defense is atrocious.

So is our defense when facing a good QB. Plus U-6’s O is light years ahead of ours.

We HAVE to win the TO battle by +2 or more and dominate the time of possession or this one gets ugly.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
So is our defense when facing a good QB. Plus U-6’s O is light years ahead of ours.

We HAVE to win the TO battle by +2 or more and dominate the time of possession or this one gets ugly.
I'm not disagreeing, but I think we can run it effectively to keep Jackson on the sidelines.
I agree with you about the T.O.'s. We better be at least +2 against them.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
If UofL were to win this game it would be their best win of the season. Yes even better than the win at FSU. I’m totally surprised they would be this big of a favorite especially with UK being the home team.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that line fall a little before Saturday.

We will need to score on nearly every possession to win. Hopefully we can get a turnover on D or ST.

So basically, its last year. Except at home with UL defense being even worse.

Outside perception of the program is that UK has just beat some bad teams outside of the South Carolina game and struggled against everyone else besides a Vandy team that just got blown out against Missouri. Stoops is not in the conversation for any job opening in the country, which tells me that outside of Lexington UK is not getting much respect. Vegas was wrong on Vandy and hopefully this one too. Makes you wonder though if the program is really on an upward trend like most UK fans believe .

I think Virginia is the only P5 team with a winning record that they've beaten(they're 6-5), and they're facing VT this weekend.
Exactly they will have to beat us to beat a team with a winning record. You get them down at the half by 10 or more and they will quit. There team is soft.

Outside perception of the program is that UK has just beat some bad teams outside of the South Carolina game and struggled against everyone else besides a Vandy team that just got blown out against Missouri. Stoops is not in the conversation for any job opening in the country, which tells me that outside of Lexington UK is not getting much respect. Vegas was wrong on Vandy and hopefully this one too. Makes you wonder though if the program is really on an upward trend like most UK fans believe .

This is a very good post. We have looked like a competent team in 2 of our 11 games in year 5. If you take off the blue tinted glasses it’s hard to be see this great progress.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
This is a very good post. We have looked like a competent team in 2 of our 11 games in year 5. If you take off the blue tinted glasses it’s hard to be see this great progress.
I assume you're leaving out Southern Miss, which might be our best win.

But still. Woof.

Someone asked yesterday what the spread would be and I blindly said 9.5...no idea why since I don’t bet. I guess 9.5 at home is better than 24 on the road like last year...

ADVERTISEMENT