ADVERTISEMENT

Let Us Prey

Ahh another moving goal post. You know you should probably just stop. You have embarrassed yourself and your family enough in this thread.
Nothing moved. And just putting “ball game” or. “dismissed” at the end of your posts doesn’t make your arguments any less stupid.

Dummy, I gave you real data from 168 investigated churches and showed that it was less than the criminal rate of broader society. By far.

Dummy, I gave you real data from 168 investigated churches and showed that it was less than the criminal rate of broader society. By far.
No dummy. But I think you should know this by now.

Also, you are forgetting the whole point of the documentary was about how the children in Protestant churches are groomed NOT to tell. Link me your data and I’ll explain in small words all of the other flaws in your argument.

No dummy. But I think you should know this by now.

Also, you are forgetting the whole point of the documentary was about how the children in Protestant churches are groomed NOT to tell. Link me your data and I’ll explain in small words all of the other flaws in your argument.
Why are you getting mad, junior? Just provide me your data to prove that the abuse rates of Protestant churches are greater than society in general. I dare you.

So I spent an hour arguing with a guy about how irrelevant his data was that he made up in the first place. He’s right, I am an idiot.

To be fair I have been waiting over an hour for you to answer if you are high because you keep saying I say stuff that I haven't said.
I’ve responded over and over. I’m not going to keep responding to stuff that appears you might have made up anyway. Send me the link.

I’ve responded over and over. I’m not going to keep responding to stuff that appears you might have made up anyway. Send me the link.
Again, there you go with stuff I haven't said. What link are you talking about. Do you want me to quote the many things you are saying I have said that I haven't? I'm really concerned about your health if you aren't stoned.

Again, there you go with stuff I haven't said. What link are you talking about. Do you want me to quote the many things you are saying I have said that I haven't? I'm really concerned about your health if you aren't stoned.
It’s not that complicated. I want the link to the data you say proves your point. Is there a link or isn’t there?

Let me play with your understanding (or complete lack thereof).

There were 3 churches in the documentary and 20 reported victims. Therefore, roughly 6.8 children are sexually abused per Protestant church. There were roughly 209 members per church. Therefore, almost 4 percent of Protestant church members sexually abuse children. That’s way higher than your unsourced numbers above for the general population.

This argument is only slight less stupid than yours.
If you think what you just presented means "almost 4 percent of Protestant church members sexually abuse children" then you need to take some logic courses.

I wasn’t responding you you

It was still there for some reason. The response was obviously to Cat in the Hat. Go away.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Of the post you responded to criticizing my argument.
So what is your point? You made an argument alleging Protestant church goers are more likely to commit sexual assaults' again children than the general population and end it by saying it's a stupid argument. So what was the point. Do you believe your assertion or not?

Best case he's a troll.

Worst case (for him) he's facing an eternity of burning in hell.

Repent now Sobester!

So what is your point? You made an argument alleging Protestant church goers are more likely to commit sexual assaults' again children than the general population and end it by saying it's a stupid argument. So what was the point. Do you believe your assertion or not?
Read the last line. I clearly state my argument is nonsensical. I was parroting the other posters logic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT