ADVERTISEMENT

Last two plays showed the lack of class Tenn has.

They had better enjoy their moment now. Tennessee will get beat come March.

Bless their hearts - I would say "act like you've been there" but we all know they haven't had much of this type of success before.

I cannot wait for payback.

Williams actually behaved better than Schofield today

Reactions: bluemoonofky
what a bunch of pussies. We got our ass kicked from whistle to whistle. Complain about Hagans being freaking pathetic. Herro and KJ playing like total bums. Bitch about Cal idiotically sitting PJ the last 10+ minutes of the first half instead trusting him in an important game to not pick up a 3rd. There's a lot of a lot to gripe about with that performance but none of it should be aimed at UT. This is a look yourself in the mirror loss.

what a bunch of pussies. We got our ass kicked from whistle to whistle. Complain about Hagans being freaking pathetic. Herro and KJ playing like total bums. Bitch about Cal idiotically sitting PJ the last 10+ minutes of the first half instead trusting him in an important game to not pick up a 3rd. There's a lot of a lot to gripe about with that performance but none of it should be aimed at UT. This is a look yourself in the mirror loss.
Go change your panties

Reactions: miracle7s
I didn't get to watch the game.......but what's up with all the orange trash on UK's board?

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Well, excuse me.

There were 32 seconds left and we began our possession at 44 seconds. Had to attempt a shot.

That's why I don't mind the 3 from Bone. They had to shoot. The dunk attempt at the buzzer was pure trashy Vols.

It's a false equivalence to compare the two.

Anyone doing so has an agenda or is ignorant.

Reactions: Aike
I have seen it all. You kicked our collective asses at your place, we returned the favor at ours. Class ain’t got jack squat to do with it.

Reactions: Jbrad8
Shooting a 3 with time on shot clock. Then steal and a dunk attempt. Game decided. I don't expect anything different from a classless bunch.

Karma is a bitch
LOL I never expect class from a classless bunch , it’s just not in their DNA , to much inbreeding in that state

Reactions: 59coop
Tennessee smacked KY in the mouth the whole game , why not finish it off with a hammer dunk ?
True. I have no problem with it. I won’t congratulate you, but congratulations to the Tennessee basketball team for a win this afternoon.

Shooting a 3 with time on shot clock. Then steal and a dunk attempt. Game decided. I don't expect anything different from a classless bunch.

Karma is a bitch
I dont have a problem with any team that wants to play the entire 40 minutes..If other team wants to stop them then guard them...I always enjoyed when game were already decided with time to go to see the bench players get in and play.....But now they cant play if their team is ahead as there seems to be this politically correct rule that you have to hold the ball and not play if your way ahead towards the end of the game.....

Karma is a bitch
Yeah, but they are the vets LOL. Act like you've been there, see 2 weeks ago when we were spanking their asses and called off the dogs. Pure trash, but luckily their not smart enough to realize there is a good chance we play them again and it's gonna be good. God, I hope I get to see a Tn fan cry in person at the SEC tourney or smack one.

Karma is a bitch

Agree—bring game 3 on in the SEC tourney!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT