ADVERTISEMENT

Lance Ware is an eyepatch wearing Shaq like 6-19 from the free throw line on the season.

Maybe he should and for sure ugo has more upside than Lance. But Lance csn move his feet defensively, he’s a solid board man, tough

We get caught up in offense…but Oscar killed us on defense end of court. He broke down the entire game And was the main guy they exploits get the shots they got. So while Lance is a good willing boy…..Oscar is really an ongoing problem on other end
I say all the time how bad Oscar is on defense and last night was a good example

Anytime he gets the ball at the basket and misses the short shot and gets fouled k consider it a turnover now, because his FTs aren’t even close

Reactions: Fox2monk
It seems like he really enjoys being here which is what most of this fanbase has asked for anyway . He lacks skill but he plays hard . I won’t trash him nor will I say he should transfer . He barely plays so he’s not even one of the main problems on this team .

He was a 4 star so I don’t know what happened or how he was that lol

He’s a skilled athletic 5 star recruit that your stuck in the 90’s coach doesn’t know how to use properly.
But when he plays the team does worse.

And I think if you are a Kentucky fan unfortunately Cal is your coach as well.

You must not have a clue or follow anything I post, because I cannot stand Cal and he couldn’t go away soon enough.

Collins would, like ware, only be good if he were in high school.

He cannot shoot, cannot dribble, doesn’t block shots, doesn’t rebound and the team is worse when he is in the game.

How would you use a player who has no basketball skills other than athleticism? That has been one of Cal’s biggest mistakes is he no longer gets basketball players he gets athletes.

He isn’t even a starter at a mid major. Shows just how bad Collins is.
How some of these guys get rated 4-5 stars blows my mind. I like Ware as a backup but he can finish outside a dunk and when he gets fouled it’s no points. The fact Collins can’t even get in a game after 2 years is crazy to me.

What skills does he have? He can jump, block some shots, and run okay. He can’t dribble, shoot, or create a shot. He’s missing big parts of his game.
Exactly….he’s a pretty terrible recruit

If you’re an inside player that is rail thin that has a meh motor. You better shoot like Dirk Nowitski. And as you mentioned he can’t dribble vs high schools teams. How in world Collins got to five star was nearly as bad as Askew getting five star

Reactions: Fox2monk
He isn’t even a starter at a mid major. Shows just how bad Collins is.
Collins can at least hit his free throws. You get nothing from Ware.

He must be part of the Wagner deal.

No D-1 coach in his right mind would be giving any player minutes during a must win game who has zero to give you on offense and is weak as branch water on defense......

Wait. I just identified our main problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT