ADVERTISEMENT

Koby Brea

Probably just got it from the other guy on Twitter, Zyavier Ricks, then ran with it. Or the caller saw the tweet and then Matt runs with it.

99% of the time if Matt says he has some info, he's swiped it from other places. It's been this way for years and I'll be surprised if he ever gets back in with the UK staff (if he ever was to begin with).
he has exploded with followers since breaking the Pope news.

I’ve watched Brea play a lot, he’s an incredibly good shooter but there’s a reason he didn’t start for Dayton. Poor man’s Kellan Grady as a basketball player, but an even better (and more willing) shooter than Kellan.

I’ve watched Brea play a lot, he’s an incredibly good shooter but there’s a reason he didn’t start for Dayton. Poor man’s Kellan Grady as a basketball player, but an even better (and more willing) shooter than Kellan.
A much cheaper option to brea if we want that is agbo from Boise state

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
For what it's worth Matt Jones said on KSR this morning that there's rumors he's gonna come to UK. Nobody really knows anything but he would be a huge get for UK. Shoots nearly 50% from 3.
Jones probably watch locked on couple days ago

Y'all don't get your hopes up too high until he is committed and signed. Here's the other guys competing with him: Kansas, UConn, Duke, Indiana, Arkansas, Louisville, Oregon, Ohio State, Penn State, Mississippi State, Miami, Illinois, Texas Tech, Arizona, Texas A&M, Xavier, St. John’s, Virginia Tech. He's the best 3 point shooter in the portal, 2nd best 3 point shooter in the country behind Reed Sheppard with significant shot attempts, True Shooting percentage higher than Reed Sheppard, and an Offensive rating of almost 134. If you get him you probably have gotten arguably the best transfer in the country.
We will say when we get him

Reactions: HogtiedHippo
That’s my main concern right now but hoping things really pick up next week

Seems like a good sign that players reached out to us before we could even reach out to them. Hopefully, we'll know a lot more by Wednesday. Pope is out today recruiting players and ostensibly, one more coach. He's getting after it even if we haven't got visits lined up for every player yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT