ADVERTISEMENT

Knocks Sr. leaning towards Kevin staying

KSR article

Looking good.

But if you think those at home are in his ear telling him to go pro, you’re wrong.

In a recent interview with LEX 18, Knox Sr. said he is leaning toward his son playing another year at Kentucky because of how much he enjoyed his time in college at Florida State.

Sitting at Rupp Arena watching his son play this season brought back some great memories. It makes Kevin’s father lean towards his son becoming a sophomore.

“I told him I like Kentucky. There was nothing like playing for Florida State when I was scoring touchdowns and winning a national championship. I got that feeling this year. I love the fan interaction. My brother, if you want to come to Kentucky, I’m there.”

Hard Knocks to return for another season.

CePQs7uW8AAOjvg.jpg

Reactions: true blue1
Reactions: true blue1
I think its very unlikely. Sr likes drumming up suspense imo.

If he were trying to build suspense, then he would just make it seem the decision is 50/50 and Kevin is just torn between the two options. Instead, they've been hinting toward a return the whole time, with that position seemingly strengthening the closer we get to the decision date.

I don't think the Knox family would intentionally string us along like this. Filling us full of hope only to pull the rug out from underneath us doesn't seem to be their style. Such a move could cause hard feelings. I just don't think they'd be talking this much about a possible return unless it was a legit possibility. The Knox family has class and I take them at their word.

Knock,Knock,Knocking on heavens door.This place has been more or less sane since the season ended but if the chips don't start to fall pretty soon it is going off the rails.I can see it coming like a run away train. Mat Jones is going to get a Roy Williams case of vertigo cause he is leaning in so many directions all at once.

Maybe Knox Jr will go but Knox Sr will stay,same goes for PJ,we trade Green for Hollingsworth,Vanderbilt injures himself trying to make up his mind,instead of E J Montgomery we get E J Floreal.The NBA mistakenly drafts SKJ instead of SGA

We sign Hagans and Williams,start 5 point guards next season and play Globetrotter basketball and win the NCAAT with the band playing Sweet Georgia Brown

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT