ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas’ Kevin McCullar OUT for NCAA Tourney

It'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony GIF - It'S A Damn Shame Oliver Anthony Smh GIFs

Bill Self, in recent weeks, has made some really interesting comments on McCullar.

I don't think he and McCullar see eye-to-eye on the injury severity, it's pretty clear that Bill thinks he should be playing.
it looks like Self is one of those selfish coaches that really do not care about the health of a player
i hope that is not the case but it sure looks like it is

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Heart broken for them.

Meanwhile, they would need to lose another key starter for 3 years straight to get on Kentucky's level for untimely tournament injuries.

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
Sure wish McNees was the 12 to Kansas 5 or 13 to their 4. I am not sure Bucky ball can beat even a wounded Kansas team hopefully their tempo and press can wear them down.

Bill Self said McCullar would be back for the NCAA-T. Once they got their seed, the truth comes out. I guess I don't blame him for the deception, but it's not gonna help the team. Kansas isn't close to the same without him.

Samford can’t beat KU but they aren’t getting past the first weekend without a miracle happening.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
Meanwhile, Cal be like

"haven't seen him since we put the bandaid on, those things tend to stick and linger, can be tricky to work with".

Bill Self said McCullar would be back for the NCAA-T. Once they got their seed, the truth comes out. I guess I don't blame him for the deception, but it's not gonna help the team. Kansas isn't close to the same without him.
I wonder if Prickinson wishes he had gone to UK where we actually have guards who can score. He's the piece we were missing.

McCullar has been the piece for Kansas this year that has made them as good as they are this year not Dickinson. We still don't know how well Dickinson will be after his shoulder injury. This could be a early exit for Kansas,

it looks like Self is one of those selfish coaches that really do not care about the health of a player
i hope that is not the case but it sure looks like it is
The difference is the media will not take him to task for it like they would most other coaches.

Also, as others have said it is obvious that Self lied about the injuries to make sure they got the highest seed possible. He is a pure scumbag.

Reactions: mebeblue2
We all know Self is a POS. He’s proven it numerous times.

Question is, why does the media seem to love the dude so much? Why does he get the pass? What has he done to get that K-like treatment?

Reactions: Neue Regel
Why on earth would Self care if he’s a 3, 4, or 5? Why would any coach care? There’s hardly a diff in the opponents anymore. Certainly not enough to make him give a rats ass thinking about it. Even 1 seeds have been beaten and challenged lately

Not everything is a conspiracy

Why on earth would Self care if he’s a 3, 4, or 5? Why would any coach care? There’s hardly a diff in the opponents anymore. Certainly not enough to make him give a rats ass thinking about it. Even 1 seeds have been beaten and challenged lately

Not everything is a conspiracy
One thing about it, you’ll be running out of time REALLY early this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT