ADVERTISEMENT

Knocks Sr. leaning towards Kevin staying

Knox me over with a feather, this is starting to sound dam good to me!

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Mood?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Mood</a> <a href="https://t.co/pxy0ekP1zt">pic.twitter.com/pxy0ekP1zt</a></p>&mdash; John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) <a href=" ">May 7, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I don’t speak computer bro

Just let it happen.

PJ and Vando, too.

Not worried about the guards we will be fine there with Quade already saying he will be back and what we've got coming in.

A starting lineup of

Hagans
Johnson
Knox
Washington
Vanderbilt(or whoever would start at 4/5)

That would be cool.

I hope Knox stays as well.

So hoping and looking forward to Kevin returning next year! Don’t believe he will regret it in any way! He could easily lead us to the final four and our 9th national championship!!

This reminds me of the "he has offers to play pro ball in Europe" stuff from Knox Sr.

Knox Sr. really likes to see his name in interviews.

When the kid turns pro, a lot of UK fans are going to blast Senior for leading them on and giving them false hope.

Reactions: KentuckyCat420
This reminds me of the "he has offers to play pro ball in Europe" stuff from Knox Sr.

When the kid turns pro, a lot of UK fans are going to blast Senior for leading them on and giving them false hope.
I haven’t been led on at all. I have always thought he goes pro. I think he is torn about the decision but will ultimately decide to go pro. Nothing wrong with that since it is the most important decision in his life up to now.

funny-pic-24.png

He hasn’t said that. And there hasn’t been the first bit of evidence he was ever going anywhere, so why would Quade need to say anything at all?
That’s why I was asking where he heard him say that. I agree the default assumption is he stay (this message board is the only place I’ve seen anything about transfer rumors) but the Hagan stuff does have me rethinking.

Are you actually a UK fan? Almost every time I see your name it has a negative spin to it.

I don't think he flies home to FL twice in 1 week if he knows and is building hype. Seems torn and leaning towards coming back. His dad, mom and Cal want him to come back. Only thing I can think of keeping him torn is Shai is going.
Yep. Every second that goes by that Conn dude is more full of shit . Seriously I give him props for dying with the lie as they say. I think Knox still leaves but that kid is truly torn . And SGA and him are giving coming back a true thought.

What us over/under of what time an announcement? Eastern standard Time?

A starting lineup of

Hagans
Johnson
Knox
Washington
Vanderbilt(or whoever would start at 4/5)

That would be cool.
If all goes well I could see a starting line up of
SGA/Johnson ( though he isn't a SG at all ) / Knox/Vanderbilt/PJ with Green,Baker,Herro,Richards,SKJ and gabriel. In this scenario Hagans waits til 19 . I do think in this scenario we might also add EJ montgomery though.

but if I was putting money down I would go with Quick/green/Johnson/PJ/Vanderbilt which is a top 5 line up as well and that includes Hagans and EJ on the roster.

SO much will become clear so soon.

His dad is starting to make BBN believe that he is coming back, which means tomorrow night Kevin will say he’s declaring for the draft and has already hired an agent.

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
I told myself since the season ended not to get my hopes up. That kids come to Kentucky to be 1 and done, lottery pick. Kevin and his dad have me hopeful. Have me believe he is coming back if he goes to the NBA, it was the ultimate troll job on me. I will never get my hopes up again if Knox leaves. But if he does, i hope he gets drafted high, i hope he balls out and is rookie of the year

We just can't seem to have a stable program from year to year. Yes Calipari does a great job with One and Done. Gives us a FF shot most years. But one title with all this talent in basically 10 years now, is just not enough. Duke has won 2, Uconn has won 2, and Villanova has won 2 since Cal has been here. Yes its be a great ride, and wins, and FF are nice. But I measure success by titles. And I get sick of watching some many NBA teams, and they have multiple former UK players.

If his dad feels this way, good for him.

Let your kid enjoy being young sometimes. It’s a shame these young folks feel the need to grow up to have to provide for their family instead of just getting to enjoy being young. Geez

knock knock.

Who's there?

Kevin.

Kevin who?

Kevin get my ****ing last name right before you start a thread about me and cite a KSR article with no link.

Yeah so I spelled it wrong on purpose to have some fun. Others had fun with it as well. Do you ever have fun? Doesn’t sound like it.

We just can't seem to have a stable program from year to year. Yes Calipari does a great job with One and Done. Gives us a FF shot most years. But one title with all this talent in basically 10 years now, is just not enough. Duke has won 2, Uconn has won 2, and Villanova has won 2 since Cal has been here. Yes its be a great ride, and wins, and FF are nice. But I measure success by titles. And I get sick of watching some many NBA teams, and they have multiple former UK players.

Basically 10 years? He just finished his 9th year, 10th hasn't started. Plus it's only been 6 years since we won the title. We could still win multiple titles in the same decade.

Coach K didn’t win a title his first ten years at Duke despite multiple final fours. Wright didn’t win a title at Nova his first 14 years. Calhoun didn’t win a title his first 12 years at UConn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT