ADVERTISEMENT

***KENTUCKY vs UT GAME THREAD***

This is actually very simple, we are struggling because of the Jimmys and Joes......If you can't see a major difference in SIZE and ATHLETICISM out there, I don't know what to tell you.....They are head and shoulders above us in recruiting. If we win, I'll be very happy.

It’s pretty obvious that we need Smith in the game if he’s healthy. We do a good job of running the football, but you’ve got to complete some passes to keep the defense honest. Bowden is running out of miracles.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
This is actually very simple, we are struggling because of the Jimmys and Joes......If you can't see a major difference in SIZE and ATHLETICISM out there, I don't know what to tell you.....They are head and shoulders above us in recruiting. If we win, I'll be very happy.

No we are struggling because we don't have a QB that can throw the ball lol

Hey Eddie, this isn't going to work. All this is going to do is get Bowden hurt. It's garbage football. Put Sawyer in.

It's time to try Smith. IDC if FSU snags him. He never thinks outside the box. They are putting everyone in the Damn BOX!! THROW THE DAMN BALL GET SMITH IN!

We suck. Maybe beat vandy and ul and 7 and 5 at best. I'll give it a pass due to Wilson injury but damn, missed opportunity with dog crap easy schedule.

At what point will the coaching staff realize this isn’t working and at least ****ing try sawyer??

I’m sure when it’s too late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT