ADVERTISEMENT

***KENTUCKY vs UT GAME THREAD***

On the other hand, Smith has a penchant for turning it over, and Tennessee's defense lives off of TOs.

Not an easy decision, but they've seemed to figure out how to contain Bowden

We need Sawyer at this point. Bowden is the man but Tennessee has figured the run game and Bowden out. Hopefully I'm wrong if we keep Bowden in there at QB.

Line got pressure but you can’t rely on that, if you let that qb sit back there he’ll kill you.

This is actually very simple, we are struggling because of the Jimmys and Joes......If you can't see a major difference in SIZE and ATHLETICISM out there, I don't know what to tell you.....They are head and shoulders above us in recruiting. If we win, I'll be very happy.
Dude we are struggling because we don't have a college QB!

Reactions: truckbrandon
At what point will the coaching staff realize this isn’t working and at least ****ing try sawyer??

I’m sure when it’s too late.

They won’t. If there is one knock on this coaching staff that no one can deny, it’s about changing their game plan. They don’t.

The only chance we've got is to get a turnover and score on the turnover. They shut our offense down but hard-headed Stoops is going to stay with it

I had no idea those 2 clowns in the truck had a show. Has to better than The PF Show but that ain't sayin' much...

Put Smith in he will get killed - we can't pass block at all
Just keep Tip Toes Rose out of game

This is honestly what I expected from the start from a one dimensional offense against the caliber of players TN has. Just shows how crappy Pruitt really is.
Maybe Stoops will make an adjustment or the defense can come up with a turnover.

It isn't even an option: UK MUST put Sawyer in the game in order to give us a damn CHANCE to win.

As it is, we've no chance.

This offense has ran its course, unfortunately we don’t have another option

We don’t have another option because we were too stupid to implement an actual offense against a reeling Mizzou team, or during the bye week apparently.

instead we decided to stick with a gimmick that is easy for a good SEC team to adjust to and defeat

We need one of those 10+ minute drives that ends with a TD (AND an extra point make) again, boys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT