ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky vs Kansas Official Game Thread**

I know his shot looks bad- and it’s not going in but I’ll still ask- is there any hope that he has some form?
Doesn't look like it. I wonder if he wanted to go to Louisville to stay out of the spotlight, avoid getting exposed, but knew they were going to be awful. He needs to sit, and watch how the ball moves around.

I often disagree with Cal’s coaching, but I actually thought it was the right decision.

Dilly had picked up a second foul, and the team was still up big. As well as he’s playing, he was more important to save for the second half.
I am talking about his removal of Delly at the end of the game.

But Wagner is our best defender and best traditional point. Wagner just needs to focus on driving more, which he is very good at and lay off the threes. All three are good; it's a good problem to have and all will see plenty of minutes.
No he’s not.

Second half adjustments: There is no question Self comes out pounding it inside and on defense goes zones us to slow movement. What does Cal do?

Reactions: RunninRichie
I often disagree with Cal’s coaching, but I actually thought it was the right decision.

Dilly had picked up a second foul, and the team was still up big. As well as he’s playing, he was more important to save for the second half.
He picked up the 2nd after his first benching. You don't bench the hot player to avoid the 2nd foul - you bench them WHEN they get the 2nd foul.

We need to keep feeding the hot hand. This isn't about getting Wagner going. This team needs to take what the game is giving them and not worry about individual players. If we are worried about individual players, we should be focusing on Reeves before Wagner.
I'm talking at some point. But not now for sure.

Reactions: LmdCat
The game is working the way we need it to.

Dickinson is going to need 35-40 to win if we continue to limit their 3’s and make ours.

We’re winning rebounds and turnovers at the half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT