ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky vs Kansas Official Game Thread**

Already said Edwards needs to pull his head outta his ass. Add Wagner to that list as well. We’ve got to get something from these guys.

Wagner and Reeves 1 for 14. Reeves needs to shoot but Wagner needs to stick to attacking and passing out.

Reactions: CatPhight
Quick thoughts:

1) I don’t care what rankings say…. Rob and Reed are our two best FR so far by a LOT.
2) Wagner/Edwards have been our two worst players tonight… don’t get the Edwards hype
3) We’re gonna have to overcome the big kid from Kansas going for 30/20 to get the W
4) This is so much more fun to watch than our offense last year. We may not win, but this is at least more fun and you have some hope watching this.
Edwards had some huge rebounds(only credited with 1). He just plays within himself. If DJ would play like that we would be even better. We need him and DJ to get 10 between them. Reeves to have about 12 second half points and we can win this.

Best Cal coached half in years IMO.
Yes he stayed out of the team's way. His only bad move was taking Delly out of the game because of a turnover he made trying to make something happen for his teammates.

Down 9 to start to up 7 at the half. Shoulda been at least 10 but I’ll take 7.

lol all he did was give him some extra time to rest before the under 4 min TO.

He was right back in after the break until he got the 2nd foul.

Gotta get your best decision maker in on that last offensive possession (Sheppard), mix with Dilly, Reeves, Edwards and Thiero and hold for last shot. Went too early. That’s on Cal.
I’d rather have Mitchell out there than Edwards. Edwards has given us nothing this game (season?).

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
Look for touch fouls both ways at the start of the half. Then a little let ‘em play then Ky starts getting called for every touch foul again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT