ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ MSU game thread

We play about the softest zone defense as you can play. Zero rush and then soft zone. It's like playing 7 on 7. Too easy

Reactions: MojoYamamoto
Offense is going to have to answer and keep us in it until our defense decides to play

Said all week my fear was NK would go for 400+ yards total offense. He's well on the way.

I wanted to start one but the few times I have we have lost so I kept waiting on someone else to step up. Lack of a thread was bad mojo and just cost us that drive [winking]

My god most of you all freak the “*%~ out after two drives. No matter how this game ends, this is WAY too early to talk about being embarrassed and calling for s blowout. Let’s hive it quarter before we jump off the ledges.

Reactions: MojoYamamoto
Can't remember last time I actually had real confidence in a Kentucky defense.

In my lifetime all I usually hope for are mistakes by the opposing team.

Reactions: Cawood86
We have to weather the early storm like we did at So Carolina.

Getting out coached so far. Hopefully that changes soon. I don't understand why you play off the receivers like they are? We are giving them 5+ yards every single pass attempt. MSU's weakness on offense is passing, but we are making it look like a strength.

2 weeks to prepare and this is the effort by coaching staff? What was with the prevent D? Those cushions on receiver's was junk D!

Forget the cow bell...i need some more side line reporting please
CQvLBkoUYAAHALx.jpg:large

MSU scores every possession if you let them run the ball like that. Also, Gran is calling horse shit as usual. MSU is in cover 2 right now. The middle behind the mlb is open.

Getting out coached so far. Hopefully that changes soon. I don't understand why you play off the receivers like they are? We are giving them 5+ yards every single pass attempt. MSU's weakness on offense is passing, but we are making it look like a strength.

Yeah looked like prevent D prevent you from winning lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT