ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ MSU game thread

T

They will against this team. Butch Jones will get his first SEC win next week

Offensive TD would be a good start for them and I figure they will get that opening series, if not the last series before half time, but I figure they are penciling in a W

There's really no excuse for looking like this against a team like Mississippi State with so much on the line. This is a joke.
I don't think bye weeks help much in the Stoops era. And lol. The ****ing zebras manage to call a holding on US today after what has gone on the other way.

Lolz Hey Pumpers how ya feeling!! I knew we weren't that good!! You barely beat EKU and EMU. You are not that great of a football team. If your a legit team you crush directional schools at home. This offense has been sluggish in most of its games! Be lucky to go to a bowl game this year.
You seem a little happy about a beat down. What a sad pathetic POS you must be in real life. They are UK football, they have lost 2 before in a season. Get a life

Well it never feels good getting a slap in the face of harsh reality but that flat sucked. Can we regroup? State isnt a bad team, I just wasn't sure they were a good team. We KNOW Tennessee is a bad team....a showing like this next weekend would be......well pick whatever adjective suits you.

It was embarrassing today. But we are better than that. Suck it up snowflakes, it will get better.

Don’t worry

“Mississippi State is a great team!”

“It’s hard to win on the road!”

“Recruiting!”

“We beat UofL last season!”
MSU is a great team, it is hard to win on the road, we are recruiting historically well and we did beat UL last season...Check

Very embarrassing display. Our 5-1 start was built on easy schedule and smoke and mirrors. We were lucky to come onto this one 5-1. We could have easily been 2-4.
Going into this game, I thought I could say we are mediocre, not decent, certainly not good. With a win today, we'd be decent to good. As is, we're poor to mediocre, but at least not weak - I think anyway.

Going into this game, I thought I could say we are mediocre, not decent, certainly not good. With a win today, we'd be decent to good. As is, we're poor to mediocre, but at least not weak - I think anyway.
If we win the next game we will be mediocre or decent but certainly not good, if we squeak a win out we could be still not good to bad to I don't know god awful, which is considered poor. If we win by a large margin... no I got it, if we lose it will be Oh my god we will never ever win another game as long as I am on this earth, if we win, make plans to Atlanta. One thing is sure, i
If we win next week will we be mediocre to decent but not good, if we win big mediocre to...No, I got it, if we lose it will be, Oh my God we are never going to win another game, Fire the whole staff in the locker room. If we win, make plans for Atlanta. The only sure thing is, if we win Muderer of Crows and Prime Minister MF will be nowhere to be found.

ADVERTISEMENT