ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ MSU game thread

Someone needs to tell our recievers to go up and grab the ball. He put his hands up and just waited for the ball to fall into his hands.

SJ'sarm hasn't bern sane since he took that hit during Mizz game. He seems not to have the same zipp on ball.

In year 5 how many games can you count where a Stoops coached team came out and looked ready to play?

Reactions: Cawood86
You better sellout on Run and play tight press. Seems the only chance we might have. Playing soft off receiver's isn't going yo cut it today.

That was too easy for first drive. Cannot allow Fitzgerald to be all world throwing the ball. Better adjust to that or could be a long afternoon..

I agree but they are bringing pressure and playing soft. The pressure just isn’t getting there.

Great play by Allen! He’s been missed the last few games. Now we’re inside the 10, can we raise our game to the occasion?

Cats get the ball back and HERE is where we begin to take control. Chill the **** out fellowship of the miserable....we're about to do work.

Time for Gran yo pull on his earlobes pop head out.. Get this offense running. Big stand by D there!! Let's F--king go!!

I didn't like this matchup. I thought this game and UGA were losses for sure. And I don't understand why we look so hapless on both sides on third down.

But Good Lord people, some if you sound like it's 35-0 at half.

ADVERTISEMENT