ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Smith

I don't dislike many people but I cannot stand Kenny Smith. I really, really, really don't like him. I just don't understand how CBS can put up with a guy that is that biased. Even Jay Williams is respectful of UNC as was Dawkins. I knew we were in trouble when Kellogg picked us (who also despises UK) but then when Barkley picked against us, I knew we were screwed.

Have they brought up the most systematic academic scandal in history on TNT during the tournament? They would be drilling UK is the roles were reversed. Can you imagine if UNC wins it all this year...!?

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I don't dislike many people but I cannot stand Kenny Smith. I really, really, really don't like him. I just don't understand how CBS can put up with a guy that is that biased. Even Jay Williams is respectful of UNC as was Dawkins. I knew we were in trouble when Kellogg picked us (who also despises UK) but then when Barkley picked against us, I knew we were screwed.

Kenny's an unprofessional asshat.

Why he's calling these games boggles my mind, given the fact that his college career saw the start of the academic fraud machine under Dean Smith.

Kenny Smith's schtick is repeating himself over and over and over. He's horribly spoken and annoying and he is on TV 24/7. 'Murica.

As opposed to Dean Smith who couldn't win with all the talent he had?

Dean Smith: protected who benefitted from the system for years. UNC wins it all this year and Dean Smith's legacy remains protected.

Injustice prevails once more.

Kenny Smith sneering whenever Calipari or UK gets mentioned has basically become an annual tradition. He does it every single year.

Reactions: Bluest Member
Practically masturbating on air over us losing. Pathetic punk is what he is.

Every time I see him on TV baggin UK and Cal, I smile and think about seeing him break his wrist and costing UNC a chance at the NCAA titile in 84. If Smith doesn't get hurt, they probably win the title.

The injury happens at the 2:10 mark of the video.

Charles got to the real point---the idiot Smith hates Cal. Charles was angry, let down his gaurd, and basically revealed what Smith says when the camera is off. Of course, we are not really surprised. It's just rare that it finally becomes public.
What did Smith say I only saw Charles calling him out

Kenny is UK hater...if the world just boils down to McDonald All Americans in his eyes, then why didn't Dean Smith do more than a measly two titles with the bevy of him he had? And not to mention some of the all time elite players in NBA history...Jordan, Perkins, etc...

If you can't see Skal and Briscoe are way overrated players...what are you seeing.

Reactions: Bluest Member
I have never understood how him and Barkley get these studio jobs during the tournament. Smith, is a complete jackass. I have never liked him. Barkley is tolerable. Clark Kellogg knows more about college BB than 2 mouth pieces put together, yet he gets shut out when trying to talk,

Reactions: IU Hardcore
Charles got to the real point---the idiot Smith hates Cal. Charles was angry, let down his gaurd, and basically revealed what Smith says when the camera is off. Of course, we are not really surprised. It's just rare that it finally becomes public.
What happened?

Every time I see him on TV baggin UK and Cal, I smile and think about seeing him break his wrist and costing UNC a chance at the NCAA titile in 84. If Smith doesn't get hurt, they probably win the title.

The injury happens at the 2:10 mark of the video.

I remember that play from when it happened. Number 23 comes over and tries to start a fight after the play is over. UNC has never had class. And, I mean that in more ways than one.

Reactions: majgun
I remember that play from when it happened. Number 23 comes over and tries to start a fight after the play is over. UNC has never had class. And, I mean that in more ways than one.

I love how you just refer to him as "Number 23" as if he was just some obscure forgotten nobody.

Smith is a urinal. Yes, a urinal. He's a punk a$$ douche-turd. I hope his diddly turns black and falls in the crapper. Screw that little piss ant.

Reactions: Teaucat
I turned it to another channel with two seconds left, I wasn't about to watch them celebrate and Smith with his bull sh** take on it, as bad as we played offensively, we still had a chance until the last minute. I still think we were the better team we just couldn't hit the basket free throws included and got nothing from our 4 big men, that can't happen in the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT