ADVERTISEMENT

How much longer? Disgraceful!!!

TNCatfanforever

All-American
Apr 3, 2003
Mount Juliet Tn
Losing to a middle of the road A&M and getting blown out by USC jr. Auburn and UT are far better defensive and offensive teams than USC and will drill the Cats. The team has been living on fool’s gold, but yet Cal will get a pass. Maybe a 4th-5th place SEC finish. Round of 32. Pathetic and disappointing. It is all on Cal but you Cal boys keep tooting his horn. 80% of the fans want him gone.

Thankfully it’s not March, losing sucks and there are no excuses. This was my biggest fear with this team. Having a cold shooting night and not having a defense to back it up. Hopefully they can improve but I just don’t know. A night like this in March will have them going home early. Just have to pray they don’t get cold in the tournament

Thankfully it’s not March, losing sucks and there are no excuses. This was my biggest fear with this team. Having a cold shooting night and not having a defense to back it up. Hopefully they can improve but I just don’t know. A night like this in March will have them going home early. Just have to pray they don’t get cold in the tournament

They ALWAYS get cold in the tournament. Started with the 2010 John wall team losing to a terrible WVU. Never fails. 2012 just had Anthony Davis.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
Why do the players get a total pass? So weird to me.

Everyone’s wonder boy Reed has been awful multiple games in SEC play but nobody says anything.

Cal won't win another sec title, sec tourney, make another final four or win another title here. I said this pre season and hoped to be wrong. He just isn't a good coach anymore.
I've been posting this since loss to Auburn in the Elite Eight. Just posted it again in the game thread. It took a once in a lifetime freak player like Anthony Davis to push Calipari over the finish line. There ain't no more Anthony Davis' walking through that door.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
Why do the players get a total pass? So weird to me.

Everyone’s wonder boy Reed has been awful multiple games in SEC play but nobody says anything.
Because the players change, but the results don't. The only constant is your boy Cal.

I mean, why the f$@& is USC scoring OVER and OVER with the same baseline out of bounds play that Georgia and A&M did?

Cal make adjustments in a game? That moron can't even make adjustments BETWEEN games

Didn't take long for you Cal Boys to start wagging their fingers in UK fans faces from their morale high horses. All these 5 star/4 star players every single year and the same results, one common denominator. This is on Cal and the team. Lets get one thing straight!!

I wish I could say that the defense is suffering because Cal has deferred much of the practice time to Welch with the offense, but it's clear Welch isn't making much difference. I wonder if NIL and handlers aren't part of the problem here. And you've got a coach who is unwilling to bench guys like Edwards AFTER saying that the kid doesn't put in the work in the gym. I don't see a bunch of guys who are receptive to good coaching.

Reactions: ukjenning44
I've been posting this since loss to Auburn in the Elite Eight. Just posted it again in the game thread. It took a once in a lifetime freak player like Anthony Davis to push Calipari over the finish line. There ain't no more Anthony Davis' walking through that door.
He has three guys on the squad who are projected lottery picks, and he brings them off the bench. He has three guys whi were projected to be lottery picks at the start of the season and now are projected as second round picks. They all start. Wild stuff.

There is no amount of talent that can overcome Cal's arrogance. As said above, we will never win another SEC championship, much less NCAA tournament until he is gone.

The amount of talent on this year's team is incredible, plus they have so many intangibles that you only occasionally get: Hometown hero son of former fan fav, great story about a foreign player, great team chemistry, returning stars to help the freshmen. But none of that matters. Cal is every opposing coach's dream come true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT